Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He was on Jerry Springer (and he brought the tape)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PuckishOne

What is it about stanky, skanky, manky trailer-park dudes that makes them fancy themselves irresistible to women? Better yet, WTF is wrong with women who'd actually fight over that??
    IMHO, WTF is wrong with women who'd actually fight over anyone?? If I have to fight for him, he obviously doesn't want me, and therefore doesn't deserve me!
    Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

that was funny 0oAmericanGirl

Comment

I always thought Jerry was fake but it wasn't in this case. I thought he was making it up for attention but when brought that tape there was no question about it. I haven't seen them since, and I wish them and their kids well, but that's got to be a bad enviroment for them.

I think that we get weirder customers in the ER than I got working at the service desk at the grocery store. I'll just say it's never dull

Comment

They pick customers that go to the gas station I used to work at. Watch an episode of Jerry Springer. Actors or no actors, those people all resemble people I used to wait on in one way or another.

Or they go to the local races on Sunday night.

Or they go to the various trailer parks in town.......the nastiest one being the one that is about a mile away from my street.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth protege
            Simple, they go to trailer parks, Nascar races, tractor pulls, and truck stops all over America You'd be surprised at some of the trash that can usually be found in rural areas...
            Now hold on here, while I don't live in a trailor park, I do like to watch NASCAR, tractor pulls and what's wrong with truck stops? It's been my experience that you can find trash everywhere (Paris Hilton case in point).
            I would also guess this guy was sporting a mullet as were the women.
            Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

**ick; at least BATHE, you nasty beast.**

Awww come on...eau du Funk isn't your favorite?
              Nina
              http://www.myspace.com/nina80

Comment

Quoth Tanasi
                Now hold on here, while I don't live in a trailor park, I do like to watch NASCAR, tractor pulls and what's wrong with truck stops? It's been my experience that you can find trash everywhere (Paris Hilton case in point).
                I would also guess this guy was sporting a mullet as were the women.
                I hope I didn't offend you, as I was totally joking. I know that not all people who live in trailers are trash, just as not all Nascar/tractor pull fans are either. However, because of shows like Springer, and movies like "Poor White Trash," they all get painted with the same brush. Again, if I've offended you, I apologize.

But seriously, where do these people come from? Are they that desparate for cash that they'll do anything for it...even if it means whoring themselves out on national TV?
                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

That's pretty much it, protege. They call Springer show for a free vacation. The "call taker" will ask what is their problem and "suggest" better "problems".

I mean you can't believe all those people who get invited to Springer (or Maury) show without being told why they're going there and don't have an idea that they're about to get hit with a big "surprise".

Of course nothing as fun to watch as the "You're not the daddy" moments. Even if its the 5th or 6th time for the same baby.
                  I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Quoth protege
                    I hope I didn't offend you, as I was totally joking. I know that not all people who live in trailers are trash, just as not all Nascar/tractor pull fans are either. However, because of shows like Springer, and movies like "Poor White Trash," they all get painted with the same brush. Again, if I've offended you, I apologize.

But seriously, where do these people come from? Are they that desparate for cash that they'll do anything for it...even if it means whoring themselves out on national TV?
                    Don't worry about it, no offense taken I was playing the hurt marter card. I tend to agree with you more than disagree. While I wouldn't go to a NASCAR race if you paid me, I do enjoy watching the Bristol races and a good tractor pull is a lot of fun if for no other reason than people watch. I remember making fun of my Mom for watching springer other such shows, she equated it torubber-necking at a car wreck you know it's wrong but you can't look away.
                    Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

Awww come on...eau du Funk isn't your favorite?
                      nope; we get enough of the 'fragrant unwashed' at our stored, and that's much more than i'd care to encounter. (i'm a captive audience, unfortunately)
                      look! it's ghengis khan!
                      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

My cousin Joey was on Montell. He slept with some girl and then she got pregnant and they went on to see if he was actually her baby daddy. Turned out that he wasn't, even though he had already been taking care of him for nearly a year. Then to top it off the girl was on three more times to try and find the real baby daddy. It was actually sad though, because Joey really cared about the kid. He cried when they read the results and said he wasn't the dad. They were both about 16 at the time and I think he is still a very big part of the kids life.

Comment

Quoth Tanasi
                          Don't worry about it, no offense taken I was playing the hurt marter card. I tend to agree with you more than disagree. While I wouldn't go to a NASCAR race if you paid me, I do enjoy watching the Bristol races and a good tractor pull is a lot of fun if for no other reason than people watch. I remember making fun of my Mom for watching springer other such shows, she equated it torubber-necking at a car wreck you know it's wrong but you can't look away.
                          Cool. I'm not a NASCAR fan at all. I'm more an F1, Vintage GP fan...or into other races where the cars actually turn the other direction

I'll sometimes watch Springer, or similar shows, for the same reason--it's like a train wreck and I just can't look away
                          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege
                            Cool. I'm not a NASCAR fan at all. I'm more an F1, Vintage GP fan...or into other races where the cars actually turn the other direction

I'll sometimes watch Springer, or similar shows, for the same reason--it's like a train wreck and I just can't look away
                            Isn't watching NASCAR the same? Watching for a train wreck.
                            I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

I don't know if this is completely on topic here....but it goes with the Jerry Springer thing. My sister's boyfriend's friend was on Springer....he made up a story that he was in love with this girl who was really a transsexual (they DO know a guy who got changed into a woman...and she doesnt have the guy parts anymore...but they said that she did to get on the show...) And they did get on it...with a compelete BS story. They did it just to see if they could get on...and well, that proved their point.

But I always thought that those stories were like that....this is the first "example" I've seen of the stories being true...I can more easily accept that almost all of them are fake, just as my sister's boyfriend's friend's "story."
                              "I'm not even supposed to BE here today!"

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier
                                Heh, isn't that the theme of every Springer episode?
                                You forgot the "I love a black man and now want out of the Klan" episodes, the "My mom AND dad BOTH stole my boyfriend" episodes, the "I sold my liver for heroin" episodes, etc., etc., etc.

I cannot believe that the man of the household watches this stuff. And he wonders why I don't watch daytime TV.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X