This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey...

One of my coworkers told me about this site a year or so ago, but I didn't get around to checking it out/signing up until this year. With that in mind, I guess posting to the New Member threads after already posting elsewhere here doesn't seem too irregular.

I work for a decent-sized chain of grocery stores that also operates their own gas stations, as a cashier and pump attendant. In the interest of keeping my job, I'll call them "Large Albatross" or "LA" instead of their trademarked name, though any of you in the Pennsylvania/Ohio area can probably guess their true identity. Apart from the idiotic management decisions that impact me and the other grunts, and of course the SCs, I actually like my job.

Reading everyone's rants and stories on here makes me appreciate the days when nothing major goes wrong at my job, and helped me keep a good sense of humor during some iffy contract negotiations. I'd like to thank all of you for running this forum and keeping it alive.

I also work at a grocery store but the one I'm at doesn't have a gas station. By the way, welcome to CS, obscure_reference.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Comment

Quoth obscure_reference View Post
      . I'd like to thank all of you for running this forum and keeping it alive.
      Well, and you're welcome

Well, I don't actually run anything, but I post plenty so I guess I help keep it alive
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
      X