This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gizmo View Post
    The £99 Tv is actually not a bad one at all. Its a basic standard model discounted from £200 which they sell. I actually recommended it to a friend as the store were doing their deals all weekend and he needs a basic TV rather quickly.

I avoided the shops all weekend but did purchase an online deal for a new vacuum cleaner - and it wasn't even a BF deal but was better than most of the other deals out there that did say they were BF ones.... (Obviously Vaccums are not on the major hit list for BF though... lol)
    The only trouble with running the BF sales all weekend, Gizmo, is that almost every store I know about had sold out by (at the latest) 6am

Comment

Quoth SimonF12009 View Post
      The only trouble with running the BF sales all weekend, Gizmo, is that almost every store I know about had sold out by (at the latest) 6am
      A lot of the online deals were still actually available where I DID look. Yep, some had gone though.
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Gizmo View Post
        A lot of the online deals were still actually available where I DID look. Yep, some had gone though.
        To be honest, I'm surprised you could get on the website, lol

Comment

Scruff, I'm confused, you mean to tell me that folks in the UK don't get paid in between 11-30 & 12-25????

sorry if I've made it more complicated than it should be, got a bad head cold so I'm doped up right now
          "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

A lot of people get paid monthly or four weekly. But we do have a stupidity for "oh this is on SALE!!"
            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth CorneliaMarieRocks View Post
              Scruff, I'm confused, you mean to tell me that folks in the UK don't get paid in between 11-30 & 12-25????
              Unless you're on temp work, most people get paid at the end of the month or on a 4-weeky basis. There aren't many businesses that are willing to do weekly runs; most of them are micro businesses with only a handful of employees, one of whom is the owner.

Some employers do shift the run for December to the last working day before Christmas, but most don't bother.
              "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
              X