This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Seshat View Post
    As a disabled person whose own scooter is currently unusable (needs a new battery - and those things are EXPENSIVE);

THANK YOU to those of you who are taking the time and care to either return scooters to their store; or to notify staff of where in the parking lot abandoned ones are.

I know you don't get thanked, and probably get random WTF comments, but I appreciate it.
    Yeah, the manager at Foode de Leone gave me a WTF look when I was explaining about the cart.

Me: Look, my sister is disabled. I'm sensitive to this kind of thing.

He chillaxed right away.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Welcome to Ohio EE! I'm down near Middletown now, to take care of my grandmother.

I don't see the cart-in-the-parking lot thing very often, but I do see another dick move. One store I go to often has pull-in parking along the side of the building, with the handicap spot close to the ramp, as normal. The thing I see that makes me want to give a little sledgehammer justice to the car is folks who make their own spot between the handicap spot and the ramp. Its just so inconsiderate and lazy, just to save twenty feet of walking.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
      X