This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The epitome of suck

This happened 10 days ago, but it didn’t happen to me and I wanted to wait until all details had been cleared up, before I posted it here:

On Tuesday, November 25th, a young man ordered a pizza in a well-known pizza joint in the main station in Cologne. When he sat down and ate, he discovered that he received a cheesy crust pizza, which he didn’t order. This enraged him so much that he began to curse out several of the employees of said location. A young male employee (27) approached the group that had formed, trying to diffuse the situation. The enraged customer, who was highly intoxicated at the time, pulled out a switchblade and stabbed the young male employee twice in the chest. The young man died within minutes.
    The perpetrator was arrested on the spot and claimed self-defense at the time of his arrest but has remained silent since then.

To each and every one of you who deals with customers directly: I hope that similar things never happened to you and will never happen to you!
    “If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.”
    ― Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time

Oh my! I feel so bad for the family of the employee, and the, alleged, criminal is punished HARD.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

"I had to kill him, your honor. It was obviously self-defense. He was trying to tell me that it's not that big a deal that Pizza-Slut got my order wrong."

Uh, yeah, what's the maximum for Murder-2 in your jurisdiction? I hope he gets it.
      I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

I...I almost don't know what to say, all that, over a PIZZA???

Now, 2 families lives have been destroyed over what literally amounts to NOTHING

well, the only other thing left to say is....

I hope it was worth it

To those who will be working during this upcoming season, BE SAFE & may the Force be with us all
        "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Damn.

That is all I can come up with . . .

Comment

Quoth CorneliaMarieRocks View Post
            I...I almost don't know what to say, all that, over a PIZZA???

Now, 2 families lives have been destroyed over what literally amounts to NOTHING

well, the only other thing left to say is....

I hope it was worth it
            If it was a Marcos pizza with double pepperoni...I dunno....

Kidding aside, how terrible. What is this world coming to?
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
            X