This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth raudf View Post
    Soooo... an update of a sort. Got a call from the local store about a corporate policy. Which I made specifically clear when I posted about it. I don't know who was more amused, me or the store manager. It's not like the store manager can do anything about corporate policy!
    I know it's silly but that manager might have been told to contact you. That happens depressingly often with complaints at the company I work at. Complaint is sent to corporate, which was okay because it was regarding a corporate policy. Complaint is sent down the chain until it gets back to our store. I have previously encouraged people with legitimate comments/complaints, not to specify a store or location. I know it might be nearly impossible to do, but I dunno how else to do it.

Android Kaeli, does your warehouse store check the carts as they go out the doors? Just wondering, since I'm really used to that at Costco, and I assumed it did at least cut down on theft. But thieves are persistent, of course.
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

to answer the topic question.
      Because you lost the toss between everyone waiting to be born when the time came.. sorry bout that.

Comment

Teskeria, I think it was more that I decided to be the iceberg that sank the Titanic is a past life.

And Not, I didn't specify any store. Looks like they just used my member ID to say, "Oh, well... she probably shops a lot at this store, since it's closest. We'll just have that store manager call her and take our chewing for us!"
        If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Yes, its policy to do the moving from one buggy to another. When I worked at Ma$!!!!™ the rule was to get another cart and transfer. They even had us work in pairs back to back to help with that. Other stores were less strict, but its policy. That said ohhhhhhhhh hell no. She could have just pulled the cart around, lifted the item to check underneath and moved the hell on. Bad policy+hardass manager+sucky cashier=sucky. As a good cashier I apologize.

Comment

Working...
          X