This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet paper forts

From the same brilliant minds of tomorrow who brought you gallon smashing come toilet paper forts--hiding behind double-stacked packages of toilet paper and paper towels and seeing how long you can stay there undetected. Some of the kids doing this even haul pillows and bedding in there.

Video:
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Anybody have this happen? If not, perhaps you will check the toilet paper area a bit more thoroughly next time you work the closing shift.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Ahh they didn't busted.

At least they put stuff back.
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

This happened at my store last year (I even made a thread about it)...there was a literal MOUNTAIN of toilet tissue in the middle of the paper towel aisle I had to spend about fifteen minutes putting away.

Comment

My son watches these videos all the time. He goes into shops with me and tries to figure out where he can build the fort, but the shelving units aren't big enough in the ones we go into.

Comment

Aw, cripes - are people today really THIS bored? Or this desperate for YouTube attention? Jiminy Christmas....

Comment

It gets worse- warning, gross content- (kid throwing a poop log):
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkn1gJrqWWU&t=329s

Comment

Quoth CyberLurch View Post
              Aw, cripes - are people today really THIS bored?
              If they're that bored, they could always get a job at the store they're so fond of trashing, and cleaning up the messes left by other jerks.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Amanita View Post
                It gets worse- warning, gross content- (kid throwing a poop log):
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkn1gJrqWWU&t=329s
                The fact this video has 269 likes vs 12 dislikes is horrible.
                Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
                Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
                Fiancee: What?!
                Me: Nevermind.

Comment

Quoth thehuckster View Post
                  The fact this video has 269 likes vs 12 dislikes is horrible.
                  That just means there are a lot of monkeys watching YouTube.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

It'll mainly be kids, like my son, who don't understand the consequences to the staff for what these people are doing.

Comment

Working...
                    X