Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "That camera better not be working, we do a lot of unsavory things back here."
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "Wait--this thing's flammable?!"

Comment

• " 'Oh my everloving god' doesn't even begin to cover this one..."

Comment

• "Is that sufficiently confusing?"

Comment

• Heard in the hallway:

"Oh god!"
            "Yes, my child?"
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• "How hard is it to press a button?!"
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

• "Now I'm lucky if I can get my fingernails painted!"

"So it's ok if you don't swallow, right?"
                Last edited by Ghel; 03-31-2017, 07:40 PM. Reason: Another one from today.
                "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                -Mira Furlan

Comment

• I don't know if this counts but I got a text from my boss can you please come in.....

Do u know how many times im sick of hearing that phrase im beginning to forget what days off are.... Im on day number 7 in a row. Although im only working a partial shift as I am covering and leaving as soon as its not to busy

Comment

• "You know the cuddly feeling you get when you see something that's going to be an absolute shit-fest to fix, check the account and realize you can't fix it now, it has to wait for tomorrow and you're not working tomorrow? I'm feeling it right now. And I hope you're not working tomorrow."

Comment

• "OK, I'll give you this because truffles don't violate the drug policy."

Comment

• "I have a 12-incher and nowhere to put it."

Comment

• I don't like nuts.....

Comment

• "Can't you get the old pumps back?"

"No, cuz they're in a landfill somewhere."
                            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Let me put your nuts in a bag

Comment

• "Bris? Isn't that where they swear in the new president or something?"
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X