This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracked Halloween Costumes

These links are a couple of years old and may have possibly been shown already on CS.com, but I thought these would be hilarious to show since Halloween is coming up.

First link is "20 Costumes that Will Earn You A Halloween Beating"

Some of these are downright disturbing....especially the "hung" and the "mommy and baby" costumes"

http://www.cracked.com/article_16727...n-beating.html

Second link is "35 Insane Halloween Costumes"

http://www.cracked.com/article_16734...-world_p2.html
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

I've seen the "mother and baby" done reasonably well, but seriously. These are commercially available costumes. Do you really expect them to be that great?

Comment

The mother and baby costume and the couples costumes always seemed cheesy to me, IMHO.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I love the Goth Milk!
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Last year my cousin and his wife dressed as a beer keg and a Solo cup.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
            I've seen the "mother and baby" done reasonably well, but seriously. These are commercially available costumes. Do you really expect them to be that great?
            I just thought we could use some humour.

The lock and key one could almost be translated to "giant chastity belt" and "key to said belt"
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I don't think commercially available costumes are all that bad. Not everyone has the time or resources to come up with a brilliant idea and execute it from scratch.

However, the Cracked articles were hilarious!
              "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
              Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Anybody else recognize some of those from Party City's website? I did.

And I'm glad somebody at Cracked agrees with me about the Bacon & Eggs one.
                My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Congrats this is now floating around my office, the NOC will probably circle this for at least 3 days lol.
                  Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
                  pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                    I just thought we could use some humour.
                    Oh, I liked them. I just thought that people were being hard on the whole idea, rather than that one (awful) execution.

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
                    I don't think commercially available costumes are all that bad. Not everyone has the time or resources to come up with a brilliant idea and execute it from scratch.
                    They're not all that bad, and maybe it's the ones I've seen here, but most of the ones that are supposed to be cute or clever never look quite as good as they did when you saw someone wearing a homemade one. They just look cheap (which is ironic, given how much those things will set you back, compared to a regular costume).

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
                      They're not all that bad, and maybe it's the ones I've seen here, but most of the ones that are supposed to be cute or clever never look quite as good as they did when you saw someone wearing a homemade one. They just look cheap (which is ironic, given how much those things will set you back, compared to a regular costume).
                      For example, me as a One Night Stand

I put a lot of work into it, and people thought it was really cool.
                      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                        For example, me as a One Night Stand
                        Gee, it's almost like you're more risque or something... (I like the handcuffs, good touch).

Comment

Working...
                        X