This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I baked

So I'm kind of an amateur (VERY amateur) baker. So I decided to make some cookie hampers for TTO's clients as a thank you for their business.

Pics are here Apparently they're being very well received
    The report button - not just for decoration

All I can say is....... omnomnomnomnomnom.....
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Those look great! All shiny and sparkly. Send some here?
      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

I love the fondant letters and the sparkly holly leaves. I'll be doing my holiday baking soon.
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Yeah, amateur. Sure. Those are professional-grade.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Wow. I can cook, but I'm not much of a baker. These are amazing!

Comment

Very nice indeed! Now I'm starving
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

D'aaaaaaaaaw you guys.... *blush*

Comment

Wow. If I owned a bakery I'd kidnap you and force you to work in my kitchen. OK, so what's a cookie hamper? In the states a hamper is what you put dirty clothes in. I guess it translates to cookie basket?
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Yeah, here a hamper is kind of a care package kind of thing. Gift hampers etc Definitely not dirty laundry

I'm gonna do some V day hampers as well next year. Red, pink and plain heart shaped cookies with red, pink and white icing and some baby cupcakes with sparkly stuff and heart shaped fondant decorations. Maybe I'll make a few fondant engagement rings (i have sparkly luster dust, gold lustre dust and silver lustre dust....)

Comment

Working...
                    X