This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiance is getting a promotion

I'm so excited. At first we thought it was just from part time key holder to full time, but the GM wants the full time key holder position to be a supervisor position and interviewed him for it. He was so nervous because she has a history of 15 years with the company and people she picks have gone on to GM and district management positions. He was "What if she doesn't see that in me? I KNOW I can do the job, but if she decides not to pick me I don't know what I'll do!" Well as of yesterday his manager let him know that he's got the job, they haven't officially offered it to him because they are working out how much they can pay him.

So in essence, he's getting full time hours, a raise, and better benefits.. including a paid vacation and holiday pay.

This will really move out timeline for getting married and getting him introduced to my family up.(I've met his mother, he has yet to meet mine.)

*Edit* I don't know how this posted here, mods if you could move this to appropriate forum I'd appreciate it. I meant to post it in Off Topic
    Last edited by Akasa; 12-09-2011, 09:23 PM.

Awesome and congrats!!!!!!!!!!
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Yay! This is awesome new! Congrats!
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
      X