This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group from hell

I'm so glad I was busy with school stuff this weekend, 'cause I missed a doozy of a group! We had a golf tournament group that came in and took up about half the hotel; the other half was wedding guests. We found out after the fact that this tourney group had been 86'd by previous management as well as a few other hotels in the area. They've now been banned by us as well.

First indication that things might get crazy was when they brought in "professional women" whose official job was to dress skimpy and entertain the golfers on the course and whose unofficial job was to then entertain the golfers back at the hotel.

Around 9PM, security had to be called because the golfers were throwing beer cans and other debris from balcony doors. At midnight, the bar shut down and cut off the whole hotel because things were getting so out of hand, which led to much shouting and swearing. At 1am, police had to be called because a fight broke out in the lobby. At 3:15pm, police were called again to break up another fight in one of the guest rooms.

After 3am, one of the guests kept calling my CW repeatedly and asking her to find him hookers.

The wedding guests were less than amused, as no one was able to get any sleep due to this group. Many comps were given.

Yeah, I'm glad I missed that one.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

I hope those idiots don't descend here this weekend. I live near the golf course.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

And I always thought golf was boring as @#$%! Next on Golf Pimps of the Course...

Comment

One would think getting banned by all those other hotels would serve as a wake up call.

Comment

Quoth Brojekk View Post
          One would think getting banned by all those other hotels would serve as a wake up call.
          Keep in mind what website you're on.

People like these idiots never learn. They blame staff, security, and the police for their problems.

Comment

Quoth Agent Paperclip View Post
            And I always thought golf was boring as @#$%! Next on Golf Pimps of the Course...
            Golf the sport is unbelievably boring.

The people involved in the sport apparently provide the entertainment, just not on the course.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
              Keep in mind what website you're on.

People like these idiots never learn. They blame staff, security, and the police for their problems.
              Unfortunately far too true...

Please tell us your management is suing these idiots for the comps and any damages!

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
                Please tell us your management is suing these idiots for the comps and any damages!
                ...and that the wedding party behaved
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I guess for the golf party, 18 holes in a day weren't enough.
                  To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                    Golf the sport is unbelievably boring.

The people involved in the sport apparently provide the entertainment, just not on the course.
                    I suggest landmines. Landmines and snipers... and thrown in a few random exploding golf balls too

Comment

I suggest landmines. Landmines and snipers... and thrown in a few random exploding golf balls too
                      "Speed" golf. And by "Speed" I mean the movie.

The golf carts must keep moving and the golfers cannot move more than a set distance from the golf carts or they explode.

And by "they" I mean the carts and the golfers.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Better yet, if these golfers take too long with their rounds, they get the "Group from Hell" as their neighbors.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                          I guess for the golf party, 18 holes in a day weren't enough.
                          I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything.

Comment

What? No gopher and a determined groundskeeper?
                            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                              What? No gopher and a determined groundskeeper?
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaSUyYSQie8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4xuZMpmXtc

I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                              X