This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth ComputerNecromancer View Post
    (but not always, some [censoreds] won't get up even if they don't qualify for the seats.)
    I'm not sure this would work where you are, but around here, if you ask the bus driver to tell them to move and they ignore the driver, they're legally "hindering the operation of public transit," which is a felony. Bus drivers ARE supposed to tell people to move. If they don't, a call to the Department of Justice (or whatever your country's equivalent is) would be in order.
    "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
      I'm not sure this would work where you are, but around here, if you ask the bus driver to tell them to move and they ignore the driver, they're legally "hindering the operation of public transit," which is a felony. Bus drivers ARE supposed to tell people to move. If they don't, a call to the Department of Justice (or whatever your country's equivalent is) would be in order.
      I wish! The bus drivers here could all be automatons for all they care about what happens on the bus. Every day idiots get on the bus, with plenty of empty seats, and stand up front getting in the way. The driver rarely says a word, in fact the bus dispatch office once told my sister that they "aren't allowed to," which I don't believe because I have occasionally had a driver who would tell people to sit their ass down. But that hardly ever happens.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Minflick View Post
        These items are brilliant! That Soft Swivel Seat Cushion looks like it'd be ideal for Mytical.

That jerk in the truck needed a . Hey jerkass, Copernicus called for you. Says to remind you that the world doesn't revolve around you.
        Last edited by XCashier; 08-27-2015, 02:26 AM.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
        X