Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And you're upset because WE "ripped you off"???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you're upset because WE "ripped you off"???

Okay so I promised Michael I would post this. Probably the stupidest person I have ever met. A woman comes in today with a receipt from 8/9, that shows 2 Axe body sprays and ONE 12 pack of Scott toilet tissue. She claims that she was told she was rung up for two Scotts and to just pick up the second one on the way out. But when she got home, she did not have the second one.

Okay, so you waited 3 WEEKS to contact us about this???? So I go to my manager and we watch the video tapes. We see her check out with the 2 Axe body sprays and one package of Scott toilet tissue in her cart. Switch to the camera showing her leaving the store ... all of a sudden, there are 2 Axe body sprays, TWO packages of Scott toilet tissue and TWO packages of Scott 12 pack paper towels in the cart as she walks out the door.

So, okay, you "picked up" the second one on the way out, but you did not pay for it, nor did you pay for the TWO packages of Scott paper towels. And you have the nerve to come back and complain?????

To quote Amy, I can't even. :-/

That is just as bad as when I worked at the gas station with an attached car wash.

Had some woman come in one night "claiming" that our car wash did not clean her car properly. I asked for the receipt and I would let her go through again.

NO receipt because.......

She got the wash 3 weeks prior but was in a hurry and did not come back right away;.

NOPE no free wash for you no Zonk prize no consolation prize no parting gifts.

BUB BYE

and yeah she was a little more than pissed at me.

I told my manager about it the next day and he had a very good laugh.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Well, the woman with the Scott paper products obviously used all of that during those three weeks and figured out a way to get more--she thought--for free.

I assume your store did NOT supply her with more free goods...?
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
        Well, the woman with the Scott paper products obviously used all of that during those three weeks and figured out a way to get more--she thought--for free.

I assume your store did NOT supply her with more free goods...?
        You are right on both counts

Comment

The only "freebie" she deserves is a free trip to jail.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
          X