Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a joke, not an actual brand name. Metal (even normal plastic) D4s function as caltrops.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      It was a joke, not an actual brand name. Metal (even normal plastic) D4s function as caltrops.
      Heh, being a goofy* bunch, our GM once put his (in)famous dice-eating couch in a dungeon. We, as players, shook the dice out and used the D4s as caltrops against the ogre in the next room.

*this is a group of gamers that, given the GM's directive to design characters for a new campaign without talking to each other about them, on the first night presented 5 clerics and a paladin, all of different gods. This made the GM unhappy, as the first adventure was a graveyard full of undead.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I had a "limit one" story of my own one time...but it wasn't SC related.

Before my son's 1st birthday, the wife and I sent out invitations. Because of circumstances I'd that are outside the general scope of this post, we put ____ of X on the invitations. So my mother's invitation said ___ of 1.

We did this for everyone who was invited.

Well, we get the invite back from my mother, and it has 2 of 1 written on it, with a note that basically was asking if she could bring a guy she was dating, otherwise just the 1.

We essentially got chastised afterward because we wouldn't let her bring the guy she was dating -- to our son's 1st birhthday party.
        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Working...
        X