X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    You people are nuts.

I might sell product to a competitor, sure. Even one I didn't like. But once that competitor STOLE from me (stealing an idea like a menu is still stealing), that competitor would be dead to me, and I wouldn't sell them water if they were on fire.
    I'm with Jester on this one. The utter assholeness of the move, plus stealing something that is MINE = you no longer exist to me. DIAF.

RW!! You're in Corpus!?!?! So close, yet so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!! (Stuck in Houston...so lonely...:P)

Comment

Quoth Hobbs View Post
      how north is "north of cc"? me and my bro love our local flea market...in fact, we're going there so i can start getting supplies for my M41.
      La Pulma, I THINK is the name of the flea Market. There's a guy there you should talk to, he sells guns and ammo and lots of fun looking "toys".

Quoth Moggie View Post
      What Hobbs said! Where are you, Oh Purveyor of Fine Meats and Discworld Jokes?
      Because I'm bored, like meat, and am stuck in Austin this weekend.
      It's on Agnes Street.

Quoth Jester View Post

Why the hell not?
      Because I is BROKE.

Quoth Jester View Post
      Let me see if I have this straight. A dude who is blatantly ripping you off by adding your menu items to his menu actually had the nerve to try to buy some product off of you?
      No, that's (Removed To Protect The Skuzzy). The Taco guy is the one who asked for the Coke.

Quoth EricKei View Post
      Better yet, double the retail rate. If he ran out, you could say "Well, I had to hit the store to get THESE! I'm not losing money because of you. Pay up or shut up."
      I have a 4-multiplier on everything. So, technically, it's FOUR TIMES the retail rate. I buy the coke for about a quarter a can and sell it for a buck.

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
      RW!! You're in Corpus!?!?! So close, yet so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!! (Stuck in Houston...so lonely...:P)
      Yup, I'm in Corpus. But only for about a month or so longer.
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
        No, that's (Removed To Protect The Skuzzy). The Taco guy is the one who asked for the Coke.
        I'm confused. I thought Taco Guy WAS the guy who stole your menu.

If he is just another vendor, I would have no problem selling him more cokes. That is just helping out another professional. Similar to if we at The Bar run out of diet coke or Bacardi, we may well borrow some from another bar in our area, and return it later on after our order comes in. Happens all the time in restaurants and bars.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

My brain runs faster than my fingers even while medicated.

Now I can't remember a bloody detail. GAH.

Comment

I dunno, somehow I don't think that would sell very well. Well, unless it was...

ONNA STICK.

I swear, if I get one more person say "onna stick? No? Then I dunwanit" I will hurt someone.
            So get yourself a box of chopstix from your local Oriental restaurant supply and hide them in the booth.

Then the next time someone says "Onna stick?" you can call his bluff.

Rat with ketchup 7p
            Rat 4p

"How come the ketchup costs almost as much as the rat?"
            "You ever try eating a rat without ketchup?"

Comment

The Taco guy is the one who asked for the Coke.
              Too bad; I could have suggested you start selling "German Tacos"...
              Why do they make Superglue but not Batglue?

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
                So get yourself a box of chopstix from your local Oriental restaurant supply and hide them in the booth.

Then the next time someone says "Onna stick?" you can call his bluff.

Rat with ketchup 7p
                Rat 4p

"How come the ketchup costs almost as much as the rat?"
                "You ever try eating a rat without ketchup?"
                *Blinks* ....why didn't I come up with that? Hey, MOM! *Goes to tell Mom and Dad*

Quoth Zoom View Post
                Too bad; I could have suggested you start selling "German Tacos"...
                Okay, I DO like to mix cuisines, I admit it, but "German Taco" sounds oddly.....disturbing.

Comment

Okay, I DO like to mix cuisines, I admit it, but "German Taco" sounds oddly.....disturbing.
                  And not at all a culinary item, either. >.>

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

^-.-^
                    Bet it has lots of "alfalfa sprouts".
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

^-.-^
                      You said it, not me!

*Screenshot or it didn't happen*

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      Bet it has lots of "alfalfa sprouts".
                      Aaaaand it got worse. How is it we always wind up in the gutter?
                      Last edited by RetailWorkhorse; 04-13-2010, 12:08 AM. Reason: added quote

Comment

...Aaaaand it got worse. How is it we always wind up in the gutter?
                        Coming up for air...

Comment

We've set up at the Flea Market just north of Corpus Christi for the past month or so
                          Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                          Yup, I'm in Corpus. But only for about a month or so longer.
                          That's it Lupo, we need to go to Corpus this month, and go to RW'S cart and inquire about a certain hard shell mexican cuisine.

*Grabs Sheldonrs and shakes*

HE'S COMING TO CORPUS CHRISTI HE'S COMING TO CORPUS CHRISTI!!!!

And I can't go see him.
                          HE IS!!!!!! *checks dates* Oh sweet June 27! Oh wait shoot he's goon be in Beaumont! That's much closer! And it'll be the day before my birthday! OMG, want tickets so badly! *drools*

I know what's on my birthday wish list this year!

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
                          You're making my Mac & Cheese dinner sound very lame.
                          Mac & Cheese is total win what are you talking about?! If you don't want it I'll take it!

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                            Coming up for air...
                            .....we came up?

Quoth SG15Z View Post
                            That's it Lupo, we need to go to Corpus this month, and go to RW'S cart and inquire about a certain hard shell mexican cuisine.
                            I haaaad a paaaair of tonfaaaaaas SOMEWHERE. Who took my tonfas?? I need to beat SG.

Comment

.....we came up?
                              Yeah. If you've been down long enough there's enough H2S in yer breath that you can light it and belch flames

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                                Yeah. If you've been down long enough there's enough H2S in yer breath that you can light it and belch flames
                                ....that is almost worth getting the bends for!

That reminds me, I wonder if my fixative is flammable......I need a lighter.

*Goes to check*

Comment

Working...
                                X