This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i moo in my fav chat room.
    but i often put a monkey avatar next to it... yeah the monkey says moo!

=)

Comment

I meow, hiss, bark, growl, yelp...I had a friend who could do a perfect snarl. When I'm wearing my fursuit tail I'll tend to yelp/growl if someone pulls it (I don't growl at little kids) or it gets sat on.

I'd actually get into conversations with McGriff...I don't know if he actually understood what I was "saying", but Mom would say it was a bit eerie the way our vocalizations would change in response to each other.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Daaawwww.... that was so cute!

Forgive my rudeness earlier. I was cranky and now have a cat to play with.

*tortures Plaidkitty with string*
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Wow, that's um, strange. Not really, cause I know people who meow, but still.

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
            I hiss a great deal as well, when annoyed or crowded or instead of human-swearin (I was hissin at the Sox past few days...oh, I purr as well. I purrrrred at the Yanks )
            Hee, I love making animal noises. Especially celebratory wolf-howls after games. Especially after the Yankees won the World Series last year. And after my dad had to root for the Yankees with me (he's a Mets fan, so the only team he hates more than the Yankees are the Phillies).

Also fun, I have a friend at school named Kat (I forget what it's short for). She meows, so I'll usually meow back at her. I'm apparently the only guy at the table who can do that, too.
            Those who are loudest about their qualifications, tend to have the least merit to their claims.

Comment

Yep. After all, like I once heard, "If someone licks you, it's only polite to lick back."

^-^
              SC: "Are you new or something?"
              Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

Quoth ShadowTiger View Post
                Yep. After all, like I once heard, "If someone licks you, it's only polite to lick back."
                my grandmother loved telling the story about when my mum was little. a dog bit her...so she bit him back.
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

I don't meow.

I mew.

there's a subtle difference, doncha know. I apparently growl/snarl rather convincingly. My pit bull back home stops in his tracks when I growl at him. 'tis quite amusing.

Of course, on the flip side, when I mew at him he goes nuts and tries to find the invader kitty. >.>

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                    I mew.
                    This I can attest to! And what an adorably pathetic little mew it is! Makes me want to squish her until her little eyeballs pop out.

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                      This I can attest to! And what an adorably pathetic little mew it is! Makes me want to squish her until her little eyeballs pop out.

o.0

My poor eyeballs. As if my vision wasn't bad enough as it is already.

Kidding!

<hugs!!>

Comment

I mew, mrew, mreow, meow, mewl, mao, purr, prrt, and growl. I also bark whenever my sister's dog barks at me.

One of the funniest things I've done though is have a "conversation" with my fiance (who also makes cat noises) with mewls and etc. Then he made a suggestive sound and we both ended up laughing.

I say mew or qui when I'm confused about something in both chat and in person. I also murr when I'm annoyed or being suggestive.

Its fun.

Comment

Working...
                        X