This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next person who...

...asks for a pound of shrimp is getting a pound of whatever is the most expensive.

...asks for a pound of this while pointing indiscriminately at the case is once again getting the most expensive item we have.

...refuses to get off the phone or at least stop talking on it when they get to the counter is getting a pound of random shrimp dumped on their head.

Sorry, I've been stuck behind the butcher block counter a lot more than I'd like lately and the above has been irritating the heck out of me. Is it so hard to just say you want a pound of catfish or a pound of gulf-brown shrimp? Also is it really that difficult to suspend your conversation long enough to get your fish or steak or whatever and then be on your way?
    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Regarding the cell phone, simply take the next person in line. Seriously. That idiot customer is going to learn not to mess with the provider of all things shrimp.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
    X