This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Day Rant

Here I rant about the past 2 shifts i worked, and some things in general.

Tuesday

The cashier for the night (3-9) called out. We have no one to cover. I was scheduled 2-9, and the other person was scheduled til 7. (btw im sick of being alone with one other person my first two and last two hours almost all the time)

So cw V who was scheduled til 7 said he'd stay til 9. great.

So, what i was supposed to do was finish the shaving planogram. I barely got one section done and I had to cover for H's break. he comes back and its like between 330 and 4, and because he leaves at 5 i now have to take my break at 430. and then when i got back at 5, i had to ring for the rest of the night. Needless to say, the plano didnt get finished.

I think its stupid that the manager has one person start a plano and has someone else finish.

BTW... me and this other person have basically been the ONLY 2 people doing planograms in my store this year. Ive done almost every single one. Which i dont mind since i actually like doing them. But it would be nice if i got some help with ringing, or you know, have someone on at night. wtf. or if someone wouldnt go changing facings...or cutting random crap in and not making a label. and i think i may be the only one who ACTUALLY cleans.

I did cash, and forgot a dropbox in Rx whoops!

Today

I had wednesday off, thank goodness.

I come in to see i have to finish the plano. Ahh yes, the one i was SUPPOSED to finish tuesday yea that one. hadn't been touched.

SO....i park my butt down over there to work on it and not 10 min later i have to cover H's break. even though V said he was going to, but i guess H wanted to wait 10 minutes, THANKS.....

H gets back at 3, which is when V and cw C left. so from 3 til 4:30 its me and H.

I get a call from the DM he says the cooler planogram must be done by end of tomorrow. so i call my boss and let her know. she tells me to finish the shaving plano and start the cooler plano, and they will finish it in the morning. (pshh)

i get called to ring every 5 minutes. 4:30 rolls around and D isnt there yet. but i guess shes 20 min late everytime (k so she does have a job before ours, but still either let me know, or just schedule yourself for 5)

i, by some miracle finish the plano, and go on break once N gets there.

I actually got more done than asked haha, but i'll bet i did something wrong. the plano was kinda stupid. theres a bunch of drinks that arent in the coolers any more for arent discontinued. But if there was a different plano, no one told me, not my fault. and in a week everything will be effed up anyways. pepsi inst checking their outdates...i found pepsi outdated from last november (glad i drink sprite)

I give N a ride home every nite (im a good girl) and we vent to each other about our night.

She tells me D (yet again) did nothing all night. she did ask if she was to face and i said yes. i assumed she was doing that, but typical only faced the fem. products. she spent well over an hour talking to one of her friends ( i didnt know they talked that long...i was "in" the cooler all night) and D ignored a few of Ns calls for help with getting rid of lines at the register.

then D had to balls to say to N " why dont you go vacuum and i'll ring"
    first off: im in charge
    second : bitch, you dont do anything dont you
    third : N is like 60 years old and works ALL DAY she too works two jobs. why dont you go do something for once beside run your mouth

I, unfortunately, did not know about any of this tonite.

N tells me she lets the manager know how hard i in fact work and how much D sucks.

and we have extra hours. either hire someone, get rid of D, or just freakin schedule someone at night. i cant keep on doing all the work myself, thats exactly what happened in my old store. i dont wanna have to keep doing it

Now for tomorrow Im SUPPOSED to work on cosmetics. i want to redo what the dumb district cosmetics bitch Re-did of my previous work. no need for her to do that, shes just a bitch and does it to everyone. gahhh

but i wouldnt be surprised if i go in tomorrow to be told to finish the cooler plano.

oh, and for months my boss and i have been talking about the kenny chesney 3d movie shes a fan, as am i, and she thought we should see it together when it comes out the 21st (next wed) even the other night i reminded her about it.

well today i look at next weeks schedule. and yes, i am scheduled 2-9 on the 21st

i swear she has scheduled me to work for every.single.request.ive.ever.had.

even my birthday last year. then she gives me puppy dog eyes when she had to work hers. like i would cover her, hell naw.
Working...
X