Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Kate...scrambles back a bit. "What the hell?" And yes is clearly radiating completely surprise and alarm at this.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Ananda is relieved to have something to mindlessly kill, refusing to remember that these were once living people with their own minds. Much like video games, she takes note of her allies and pulls the pin on a grenade-- and throws it as far as her arm will let her. It lands fairly far back, but still is loud where they are.
      She looks for something to climb up on to throw better from, preferably a defensible position next to the new guys.
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• "That is an unusual name, what the hell, but if you seek to harm my charge..you will have to pass through me." seeing to talk to the guy. "Get up! Your ward may be in danger! You've had worse injuries!" It is almost as if the spirit can not do anything itself. The figure moans, and stirs, but only for a moment..they are too injured, and pass back out.

At Alexanders Headquarters.

Ananda has plenty of places to choose from, and lots of people between her and the creatures or undead. However, with everybody mixed in together, area of effect things, like grenades..can be as dangerous to the allies as it is against the enemies.
        Last edited by Mytical; 05-31-2011, 05:40 AM.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Um...that's not my name, you just startled me. I'm Kate." She shoots a look to Sam and sends, 'Are you hearing this?'

"And nobody's going to hurt anybody, okay? It's just the two of us, and we're on med duty. We can get your...charges to medical wing." And trying to be soothing but she's still in "what the hell" mode.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• She scrambles up on top of ... what is this? and surveys the situation. Looks like it'll be a while, and the shotgun wouldn't be a good idea either. .38 it is. She takes out the gun and aims, well away from people, watching for things that would be unseen otherwise. She also checks over her own shoulder once in a while, and wonders what the next objective is.
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Lagrange - Location: The battle at Alexander's base

Once through the portal, Lagrange stretched his power out, making sure it was active and functional. The Section 3 team would feel the familiar pressure of his ability, but then it wavered. Like the rest of them, he wasn't sure what to make of the sight of the other two factions-- the monsters and the hunters.

He draws his twin pistols -- Colt M1911's -- and makes a decision. Guys with the old-school weapons? They're with the good guys. The monsters? Fair game.

He stays close to the Section 3 team and fires off a quick flurry of gunshots toward the nearest group of zombies, then lowers his guns as he does a quick mental calculation.

~Have to make sure not to crush the team or those hunter-types,~ he thinks to himself. The mental prep done, Lagrange vocalizes a sound: "Hup!" as a warning to the Section 3 team. It's an indication that gravity is about to get stronger, and to prepare themselves in case he can't localize it toward his targets.

And with that, the force of gravity begins to double, then triple. Lagrange is aiming to concentrate it on 'Xander's forces and the monsters, but with so many variables to keep track of, it's possible he could accidentally catch the team. Hence, the "Hup!" warning.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Sam shrugs. "I don't hear anything, what's going on?"
                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• "Um...I think the guy is possessed by a ghost?" Her voice is a little squeaky.
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam suppresses the urge to hum 'The X Files' theme under her breath. "Okay?"

Comment

• "And the ghost is talking to me?"
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Well I would hope so." Sam said. "I can turn into animals and you read people's minds. I would think if a ghost had something to say, they'd talk to you."

Comment

• "Not. Helping."
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam sighed. "Okay, so what does the ghost want?"

Comment

• "Besides declaring that he's...um...Victor Van Helsing and then trying to get the guy up because he thinks we're a threat? Nothing so far."
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Lovely" Sam grumbled, crossing her arms. "Any way to tell who this other guy is?"

Comment

Working...
                                X