Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@RK: Jazzy had a toilet-fall while angry as well... but she fell OFF it and ended up caught between the wall and the toilet. It was pretty impressive and I couldn't help but laugh at her while helping her back up. The poor girl had her feet waving over her head and floofy petticoats everywhere.

I was told that someone is spreading rumours about how racist I am. My reaction - I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe!
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

My 5yo has an impressive grasp of cuss words. I don't allow it of course-he knows better, but the fact he uses them correctly when he thinks I am out of earshot makes me laugh so hard, I have to stuff my face in a pillow or something.

I think the funniest thing I heard him say (in his 5yo child's voice) to his older brother is "Stop it Nathan, you're pissing me off!"
      "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

This is a video of my two boys fighting this past summer.

http://youtu.be/VhiwoOfRWsQ

"We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

I admit, I'm sociopathic enough not to feel very guilty at all when it's people stuff...but the cats, oh gods the cats.

Let's see...there was the time one of the cats tried to jump up onto the toilet, landed kinda funny and the seat sheared completely off giving him a dunking...various falls and missteps, never serious, but they always get the "I MEANT to do that!" look that completely cracks me up.
          "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
          - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Oh I have a kitten falling in the toilet story....years ago I had an orange striped tabby kitten who loved to race into the bathroom and jump on the toilet. Normally the lid is down. Well for one reason or another it was up on a day he decided to come racing in the bathroom and jump on the toilet. *splash!* and one wet kitten leaping right back out of the toilet and streaking through the house mad was one of the funniest things I ever saw.
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

My Fuzzy Wuzzy cat trying to jump up onto the barstool and totally missing and falling to the floor.

Comment

t_g: I didn't even see that and I am laughing hysterically at the mental picture of the kitten.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

When my youngest daughter was in first grade she despretly wanted it to snow so they could get out of school. In her 6yo mind that was be all end all. So one week the weather threatened all week but never produced a flake, lo-and-behold on Friday night/Saturday morning about 5 inches accumulated. I went running into her room shouting "Wake up, wake up it snowed and there's no school!!!!" She jumped up started squeeling and jumping around she was so happy. She ran to her siblings rooms to wake them up, "It snowed and there's no school." The happiness was dripping from the ceiling, right up to the point my oldest son remembered it was Saturday. The happiness quickly evaporated, my youngest just stood there with a look of betrayl, confusion and sadness on her face. I started horse laughing them and that's when the dam broke, my youngest just started wailing at the top of her lungs, those long someone stepped on my puppy wails. I then reminded her that they could still go play but she said "It's not the same" and kept wailing.
                  Finally after 10 minutes of this she hid under her bed and put both or her thumbs in her mouth and refused to even look outside much less go outside. Even to this day that memory illicits chuckles and dirty looks.
                  Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                    t_g: I didn't even see that and I am laughing hysterically at the mental picture of the kitten.
                    It was awesome.....boy was that kitten pissed off too
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

... My sister slamming her hand in the bedroom door ...

I was talking to my mom in my parents room when my oldest sister (about 15) stormed into the room, madder than forty hops, ranted and raved for a few minutes and charged out the other door, slamming it as hard as she could... only the slam was rather muffled.

We looked at the door frame and saw fingers... which rapidly disappeared...

Mom & I sat there for the next five minutes stifling ourselves... If we'd made the slightest sound, my sister would have come back and killed us!
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

2 things:

1 -- My brother waking up from a dead sleep one day (he worked nights) because he felt a... fluttering... on his chest. He opened his eyes to find one of our cats disemboweling a bird on his chest.

2 -- In fourth grade, someone on the playground kicked a ball that went w-a-a-a-a-a-a-y up in the air and came down directly on top of the our teacher's head. I got in trouble for laughing at that one.
                        Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Quoth Lvl_9_Gazebo View Post
                          2 things:

1 -- My brother waking up from a dead sleep one day (he worked nights) because he felt a... fluttering... on his chest. He opened his eyes to find one of our cats disemboweling a bird on his chest.
                          That has to be the worst...because if you scold the cat for it, she'll take it as saying her gift was insufficient and try to bring you a better one!
                          "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                          - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Elderly Cat - whose body and memory are both failing her, unfortunately - coming out of the bathroom wet and pissed off.

She tried to join Anna in the shower. Why? We have no idea. She loves to sit on the shower-bench (a disability tool that lets me sit when I shower) and drink bathwater and be with a human who's having a bath. For some reason, she decided she'd be with Anna while she showered.

Elderly Cat falling into the bath. For fifteen years, she's been the essence of coordination and able to safely balance on the side of the bath, or now the shower-bench, and lap up bathwater/be with humans. Now? She can't so much anymore.

Elderly Cat falling off things and doing that 'I meant to do that' cat look.

(It's sad, really sad, to watch her body failing her like this. But she makes it so FUNNY!)
                            Seshat's self-help guide:
                            1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                            2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                            3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                            4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Two kitty stories:
                              1. My sister was visiting from California, and she had brought her Persian cat, Sebastian with her. Sebastian was on the back of the couch ( a curved sectional, placed in the corner of the family room). He was watching a spider on the wall, lept up toget the spider, and face-planted the wall. Of course, he was on the curved section of the sectional, so he fell all the way to the floor.

2. My cat, Casey, when he was just a kitten (less than a year old). He went flying into the bathroom for who-knows-what reason. The bathtub in my apartment drained very, very slowly, and I had just gotten out of the shower. There were about 3-4" of water in the tub, and he landed right in the middle of it. I had to fish this dripping wet, miserable kitten out, all the while trying not to laugh too hard at him. That was bad enough, but he did the same thing 2-3 days later!
                              That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

My nephew was helping mom change his little sisters diaper, she pissed on him while the diaper was off, so he retaliated. His excuse "she peed on me first". So glad I was on the phone when sis-in-law told me the story.

Comment

Working...
                                X