This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring break?????

So the kid is off from school and in az to see her dad...what are your plans? I plan to sleep and work, so exciting

It's spring break? Huh...besides laundry and other daily chores, sleep and play pokemon

Comment

Sleep and work on what is IMO an incredibly stupid project one of our teachers (guess which one) gave us ...

I got confuzzled about which week was spring break so didn't inform my boss in time, so doubt I will be getting any extra hours, alas. S'okay; I need to clean the place up and work on the aforementioned project. And visit Mom.

Comment

I am off fro spring break, yay!

But so are the kids.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Ugh, it stinks being a grown up lol

Comment

I don't usually have a spring break, but literally just this morning, one fell into my lap. So I'm making some casseroles to stick in the freezer for the next couple months, and on Friday, I'm planning to take a friend flying since it's her spring break this week. I also hope by the end of the week to be on speaking terms with the bottom of my laundry hamper, but given that we haven't seen each other since before Thanksgiving, I don't know if that's going to happen.

Comment

Quoth Maria View Post
              ... to be on speaking terms with the bottom of my laundry hamper...
              It's alive!

Zap it again, Igor.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Spring break...oh, yeah from my Champaign days.

The closest I see to that now, is a blow-off steam long weekend after Tax Day.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Sunshine View Post
                  Ugh, it stinks being a grown up lol
                  That it does!

Quoth Maria View Post
                  I don't usually have a spring break, but literally just this morning, one fell into my lap. So I'm making some casseroles to stick in the freezer for the next couple months, *snip*.
                  Hey, now there's a thought ... thanks! I'd had big plans to make and freeze foods to get me through the school year. Yeah, that went out the window REAL fast. Hope to do better next year.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
                    Hey, now there's a thought ... thanks! I'd had big plans to make and freeze foods to get me through the school year.
                    Yeah, my first semester back to school as an adult... I completely underestimated how much time and energy it takes up. May I suggest the breakfast burritos from a thread that's somewhere in the next page or so of off-topic? Just made them the other day, and they're pretty good. I also have recipes for pizza casserole and enchiladas, that bake from frozen very nicely, if anybody's interested.

Comment

Bought a big chunk of cheese today and plan to make homemade mac 'n' cheese and freeze it in single portions ... assuming I don't eat the whole casserole between now and the end of March break ...

Also gonna freeze my spaghetti sauce in single portions for future use.

The breakfast burritos are on my "To Do" list -- and Maria, I'd love your pizza casserole and enchiladas recipes, please and thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X