This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rude customers last couple days

The other day I had a lady scream at me in anger over the phone because I couldn't hear what it was she was asking me to find for her. Turned out it was laxatives, which explains a lot. But she was all "I already told you!!!! How you gonna help me when you can't even hear me?!!! BLAHBLAHRAGE""

Then today I went to the back,way across our giant store, to see if we had an item we were out of on the shelf. I get back and she goes, "I wondered what took you so long!!" I guess she thought I have teleportation powers. Then she got nasty again when I told her we don't know when something will be in, only that it's coming. She demanded a manager, who came and told her the exact same thing.

Then she got nasty again when I told her we don't know when something will be in, only that it's coming.
    We had that issue back at GameStore -- While we generally got games in early Tuesdays (launch day), we had no idea when addition copies would show up, if ever. Game consoles came in whenever the manufacturer damn well pleased, no matter how much we asked/begged/offered a customer's first born. This especially applied to new releases of consoles -- We only knew that we'd have some in time for release; not how many, no word on when we were to get them again, nor what time of day. I still have nightmares about the initial Wii (not WiiU) launch.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
    X