Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First it was the Unicorn Frappucino...

...now we have the Zombie Frappucino. The flavor combination sounds disgusting.

*wonders if the cafe at work will come up with anything clever for this one*
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

I never did understand that "unicorn" coffee. Since when do unicorns have all those colors?
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Aww man, I read the title wrong. I thought it said "Unicron Frappucino"

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
        Aww man, I read the title wrong. I thought it said "Unicron Frappucino"
        Hah, the devourer of planets

Comment

That Unicorn Frap sounds like some exec got the idea from a stoner, then managed to bully their way past the entire market-testing department. The Zombie Frap -- well, the flavors don't sound that bad to me, but the customer reactions suggest that the implementation simply didn't work. (Unless being disgusting was the point.... )

I'm no fan of Starbucks in any case -- not only have they made their fortune on hiding overroasted coffee under piles of sugar and whipped cream, but their market power made overroasting beans routine, so these days less than a third of the coffeeshops in my town have espresso that I can drink straight.

Comment

The espresso at work (real Italian coffee) is just about the only one I can drink straight. I pretty much only go to Sbux for some seasonal drinks; it really all comes down to which coffee card do I actually have money on that day.

It seems like disgusting was the point (as it melted into brownish-green sludge). I used to drink fraps all the time but quickly realized they melt way too fast and plain iced coffee was cheaper.
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
            X