Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When the staff is dozing,the customer's toasting...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the staff is dozing,the customer's toasting...

No-one to cook your waffles for you-then use the DIY option...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

I liked his line "I give all the credit to my old friend vodka". And it sounds like he's doing pretty well out of the incident.

Comment

Hey if he can stagger in drunk,make a Texas cheesesteak melt,clean up after himself and leave without waking anyone or creating any damage,that's pretty impressive....

Most attempts to cook after vodka end up with crash-bang,knock over cutlery,squirt toppings everywhere,wonder why food isn't cooked,turn on oven,wake up neighbour's cat,wonder what's creating smoke,turn off oven,wake up neighbours,and stagger about leaving the kitchen looking like a burrito exploded....
      Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 12-02-2017, 11:42 PM.
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

That may be the most polite drunken prank/theft/apology I've ever seen. Not surprising he got offered a job; if he can cook, eat and clean well enough and quietly enough while drunk to not wake the napping staff then he's probably a keeper.
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          Most attempts to cook after vodka ....
          Quoth the voice of experience?
          “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
          One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
          The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Most memorable was Pancake Day when I fell over the cat,pancake landed in the washing machine.

Close runner-up was Pancake Day when I was cooking them in the kitchens.Friends banged on the window to let me know they'd arrived.I was startled,pancake flew out of window.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              Most memorable was Pancake Day when I fell over the cat,pancake landed in the washing machine.

Close runner-up was Pancake Day when I was cooking them in the kitchens.Friends banged on the window to let me know they'd arrived.I was startled,pancake flew out of window.
              In the later incident, did it at least land on one of the friends?

Comment

Working...
              X