This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth SmivMoc View Post
    For the third one, you should have gone and gotten a cold drink, and come back in 15 minutes. She would still be parked there, thinking she got one over on you.
    Good point, did she actually leave or just curse you out, Agra?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
      She went home, HOME-home, as in she was a student and isn't taking classes this semester, so she went home. To CHINA. And will be there until next semester....

Man, when she gets back, that's going to be a very very hefty bill , enough to have paid for those repairs several times over, in fact.
      In the infamous words of Bill Murray, "We're not parking it. We're abandoning it."

Oops, big mistake, BIG mistake, never point out to a moron how badly they're being a moron, they don't like that.
      I do it almost daily. One of the pleasures of being a bartender.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Why oh why do some people just want to do it the HARD way? And where do they get the cash reserves to continue doing it the hard way so that they needn't ever learn a lesson from it?
        That is a Question for the Ages. Are they masochistic, stubborn or just plain too stupid to get a clue?
        Oops, big mistake, BIG mistake, never point out to a moron how badly they're being a moron, they don't like that.
        How else will they learn otherwise? Oh wait, that's assuming they WANT to learn to not be stupid.
        Cue the instant largemouth bass impression from the lady, who is shocked her demand wasn't met.
        And don't they always make that ridiculous face? Makes you wish a bug would fly right in there...
        "What do you mean no?"
        "I wasn't aware that the word 'no' had more than one meaning. In this instance it means you won't get what you want. You LOSE! Good DAY sir! I said GOOD DAY!"
        That stunned her for a few seconds, she was literally totally speechless that her highness had been DEFIED by a mere PEASANT
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

That first woman......it's the same as thinking you can negate a theft charge by paying after the fact, even though you'd never have paid if you hadn't been busted.
          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

That first lady is undoubtedly related to the moron SCs I get that think there should be no problem whatsoever adding insurance to a phone that is ALREADY broken.
            "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
              "I wasn't aware that the word 'no' had more than one meaning. In this instance it means you won't get what you want. You LOSE! Good DAY sir! I said GOOD DAY!"
              In addition to "I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request," the word "no" does have a several other meanings. Not that I can figure out how any of the other meanings could possibly apply in this situation.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
              X