This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who's back?

I'm back, with doctor approval. My leg is healed and despite the slight limping, I'm doing great. My second day back on the job includes three short, yet hilarious, moments of customers being, well, customers.

Those damn signs!

We have two restrooms, single styled. The women's is out of order so there are three, THREE, signs saying OUT OF ORDER. This enormous woman starts down the hallway toward the women's restroom. I'm with a backed up line of customers, so I holler at her, 'Ma'am! Womens restroom is out of order. You'll have to use the men's.' Despite my warning and the THREE large black lettered signs, she goes into the restroom.

Ten minutes later, the rather large woman bursts out the bathroom screaming at me (and my line of customers) "THE FUCKING TOLIET DONT FLUSH!!"

Thank you Captain Obvious.

This isn't the eighteen hundreds lady...

I'm walking up to the register to check out a few customers. Yes, I'm limping. A lady in line rudely comes up with this gem.

Sc:That's why the service is sooo bad here!! I didn't even know they could hire cripples!!
    Me: I'm not crippled ma'am, I just had major surgery on my calf.
    Sc: Sure you did. That's just a cover story so you can be lazy!!
    Me: Regardless ma'am, this isn't the eighteen hundreds. You can't take me around back and shoot me. You can, however, stop being moronic and let me check you out so you can leave my store.
    Sc:

Why I outta....

A customer actually asked me my pay after hours. Confused, I ask what he meant. Apparently limps are sexy, he has a fetish. Angry, I threw him out. Disgusting creature he was.
    No ma'am. I'm sorry, I cannot control the temperature. We're in hell, that's why.

Quoth Plankton78 View Post
    Why I outta....

A customer actually asked me my pay after hours. Confused, I ask what he meant. Apparently limps are sexy, he has a fetish. Angry, I threw him out. Disgusting creature he was.
    huh? what, limps are ...? I give up.
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Me: Regardless ma'am, this isn't the eighteen hundreds. You can't take me around back and shoot me. You can, however, stop being moronic and let me check you out so you can leave my store.
      Sc:
      That SC just got served...with some PWNADE.

OH GOD KATAWA SHOUJO CREATED A FETISH.
      Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Those damn signs!

Ten minutes later, the rather large woman bursts out the bathroom screaming at me (and my line of customers) "THE FUCKING TOLIET DONT FLUSH!!"
        Ugh! And I bet you had to clean up her shit . . . literally.

This isn't the eighteen hundreds lady...

I'm walking up to the register to check out a few customers. Yes, I'm limping. A lady in line rudely comes up with this gem.

Sc:That's why the service is sooo bad here!! I didn't even know they could hire cripples!!
        lady, haven't you heard of the ADA?

Me: I'm not crippled ma'am, I just had major surgery on my calf.
        Sc: Sure you did. That's just a cover story so you can be lazy!!
        Sc:
        Serves her right, the smug bitch

I'm surprised she didn't complain to a manager though.

Why I outta....

They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Yes. My limp is sexy.

That rude woman is a regular. I'm always mean and rude right back and she'snever complained . Plus. She knows I'm a manager, so maybe that's why. My SM would have laughed her out of the store anyway.
          No ma'am. I'm sorry, I cannot control the temperature. We're in hell, that's why.

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
            lady, haven't you heard of the ADA?
            Depending on how "hostile work environment" is defined, Plankton78's employer may be obligated to exclude that woman from the building.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
              That SC just got served...with some PWNADE. OH GOD KATAWA SHOUJO CREATED A FETISH.
              But none of them limp. Plus I have never met anyone who liked Emi or her route.

Comment

Yes. My limp is sexy.

That rude woman is a regular. I'm always mean and rude right back and she'snever complained . Plus. She knows I'm a manager, so maybe that's why. My SM would have laughed her out of the store anyway.
                She knew who you were, and was still yelling at you for being a cripple?

Bitch.
                To seek it with thimbles, to seek it with care;
                To pursue it with forks and hope;
                To threaten its life with a railway share;
                To charm it with forks and hope!

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
                  huh? what, limps are ...? I give up.
                  Remember, the internet has taught us that no matter who you are, YOU are someone's fetish.

Sleep well.
                  The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                  "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                  Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

loved the second one. reminds me of some of my declined debit card customers. lol.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                      Remember, the internet has taught us that no matter who you are, YOU are someone's fetish.

Sleep well.
                      Thanks for the nightmares.

And yes, I've seen more fetishes out there than some folks . . . and I'm sure I haven't scratched the surface yet.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Sleep well.
                        New Life motto!

Comment

Welcome back! Sorry to hear that you're getting hassle from customers regarding your limp, though. That's really REALLY sucky. I was actually surprised when I was working at Land of Quid and had hurt my wrist. I had to wear a support for a couple of weeks and I don't know whether my customers took pity on me or whatever, but I had no sucky customers at all! I was VERY pleasantly surprised! I'm sorry that you didn't get the luck I had, but I hope I have restored your faith in humanity somewhat.

Comment

Sleep well.
                            Ahhhhh Rule 34!

Comment

Quoth Evannah View Post
                              Welcome back! Sorry to hear that you're getting hassle from customers regarding your limp, though. That's really REALLY sucky. I was actually surprised when I was working at Land of Quid and had hurt my wrist. I had to wear a support for a couple of weeks and I don't know whether my customers took pity on me or whatever, but I had no sucky customers at all! I was VERY pleasantly surprised! I'm sorry that you didn't get the luck I had, but I hope I have restored your faith in humanity somewhat.
                              Thank you. Oh, most of my favorites have been very pleasant and understanding. You'll always have one or seven bad apples though. Faith in humanity restored.

Comment

Working...
                              X