This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Intro Creator

Now YOU can create your very own Star Wars intro! Complete with the original Star Wars music!

http://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/

Create your own and watch it all the way to the very end...
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

http://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsI...hb3nIEw-LQ5kBO

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

You evil genius.....
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

And to think of the insane amount of effort it took to do this in 1977......
        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

I'm surprised this is still up. Warner's usually pretty quick about C&D shutdowns.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
            And to think of the insane amount of effort it took to do this in 1977......
            Not really. It was just a piece of paper scrolling past a tilted camera, and then some special effects wizardry that's been around since at least the 50s. The old Flash Gordon serials did the same thing, and were the inspiration.

Quoth lordlundar View Post
            I'm surprised this is still up. Warner's usually pretty quick about C&D shutdowns.
            The only thing that I think would qualify is the music and the image at the end.
            Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
            OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
            she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
            Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
              The only thing that I think would qualify is the music and the image at the end.
              Yeah, it's the music that would do it. Like I said Warner's pretty quick with the C&D notices on unlicensed use of the music.
              I AM the evil bastard!
              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
                Not really. It was just a piece of paper scrolling past a tilted camera, and then some special effects wizardry that's been around since at least the 50s.
                That doesn’t agree with the behind the scenes stuff I’ve seen. In any case, comparatively speaking it was a hell of a lot more work and time back then.
                "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

This is pretty cool!
                  Note to self: Hot glass looks like Cold glass.

Comment

Working...
                  X