This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how not to get hired, rubbing out the interview

Authorities said Harris was applying for a job.

While being interviewed by the victim, Harris allegedly stood up, pulled down his pants and started masturbating in front of the interviewer, according to court records.
    http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-vall...view/652507611
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

"How was work today"

"Oh, nothing special, just spent the day dealing with the normal jerk-offs"
    Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

This is a thread title where the comma makes all the difference....
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

That's not what we wanted to see, man.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

I see you describe yourself on your resume as someone who always gets results.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

When they say put out yourself for the job, that's not want they mean.
            AkaiKitsune
            Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

What a wanker.

Comment

I sure meet the nuts in this job...
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Wow, I'm feeling pretty nervous going to this job interview, let me take some crystal meth to calm myself down. @__@

Comment

When you give the interviewer your resume packet
                    You want to prove that you can hack it
                    If rejection's in view,
                    Here's what not to do
                    Do not take off your pants and jacket.

Comment

I just realized that this story came from "69 News."

Comment

Station name checks out.

Having endured my share of temps at my current job, I also find it's appropriate this happened when applying at a temp agency.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Again from my local 69 news,
                          he was "spotted" again
                          http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-vall...self/660183328

ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Authorities allege that an Allentown man being booked on charges that he publicly exposed himself exposed himself while being processed.

Allentown police arrested Naji Harris on Nov. 11 for allegedly exposing himself at the Las Palmas restaurant. It was the second such allegation in about a month.

Following his second arrest, Harris was being processed at Lehigh County central booking. As the booking officer was fingerprinting and photographing the 31-year-old, he allegedly exposed himself and began masturbating, according to court records.

She immediately called for assistance and Harris was removed from the processing area.

The district attorney's office charged him with single ungraded count of indecent assault. District Judge David Howells arraigned Harris on Tuesday, setting bail at $5,000. He remains in Lehigh County Jail.

The most recent charge marks the third such arrest since early October.
                          Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; 11-24-2017, 12:04 AM.
                          AkaiKitsune

Comment

He's either stupid or seriously mentally ill. Either way he should be locked up.
                            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Just now noticed.

"Las Palmas"?

REALLY?

You gonna do us like THAT, universe?
                              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X