This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are the best

It's been a long, weary road but it's nearly over now. I can't wait to get on with life, just having court over with and not having to worry about what MIGHT go wrong next time is a tremendous relief.

A friend suggested that I could request a copy of my psych eval through the Freedom of Information Act, which is a very good point and one I'll be discussing with my attorney.
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Kara, are you going to be able to keep your job at the prison?
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Yes, I still have my job. They weren't worried about the charges at all (or the probation).
        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

YAY!!! Party at Kara's house!
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Oh god..that's WONDERFUL news all the way around!!!!! ^5 Kara!
            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

So so so happy to hear all of this. I was hoping that I hadn't missed a Kara update while I was offline due to the nasty ice storm we had. I hope that you are reunited with your kids very very soon.

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
                Yes, I still have my job. They weren't worried about the charges at all (or the probation).
                I'm very happy to hear that. I was really worried that they would use the criminal case against you.

My prayers and best wishes to you and your family for reconciliation.
                They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

*hugs kara* YAAAAAYYYYYY!!
                  1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                  -----
                  http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

yay! So glad things are starting to look up for you lady! This was too long in coming.
                    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

Oh, yay! Good news, finally! So glad to hear things are finally going your way!

Comment

Your ex is a real b**ch!

I'm glad court went well for you.

Comment

Glad to read this update!

:hugs:
                          And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

I'm glad the tide has started turning in your favor, Kara. Can't rain on the same dog every day, ya know.

*keeping fingers crossed for even more good things to come*
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I'm so glad things seem to be going better for you, Kara
                              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

That is awesome news Kara I am so happy for you. A few more months and this will be over.
                                I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
                                X