Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hope they nail this bitch to the wall . . . .

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope they nail this bitch to the wall . . . .

Heard this story from one of the CNAs at the hospital where I do clinic . . . and I'm just outraged.

The CNA lives in a small house she rents that is next door to her father. She lives there with her husband, who is a sheriff's deputy, and her kids.

They have a neighbor they've had a series of problems with. At some point Husband wrote Neighbor's Son a ticket for something traffic related.

Neighbor got ticked off, and poisoned CNA's dog with rat poison. She also lost a couple of rabbits. Neighbor also has several pit bulls who constantly break free of their chains and have lunged at CNA's kids. Neighbor does nothing about this.

So CNA and her husband have filed felony charges against the neighbor over the deaths of their dog and rabbits. There is so much poison in their back yard, they have to burn the trees there, and the dirt itself to get rid of it. They've also filed complaints with Animal Control, and Neighbor's dogs are going to be seized (and probably put down if they're as vicious as described).

The worst levels of Hell are reserved for those who abuse animals.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Words fail me at the amount of petty evil in this bitch.

Comment

Wow! All that because of a ticket?
      Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

Quoth Spork4pedro View Post
        Wow! All that because of a ticket?
        I'm guessing it's the view that "He's a cop, he should be going out catching criminals, not writing me a ticket!"

Too bad she's now put herself in that very position!
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

One of her kids could've been killed. This goes way beyond sucky.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
            I'm guessing it's the view that "He's a cop, he should be going out catching criminals, not writing me a ticket!"
            More people are severely injured or killed because of poor driving practices than are ever injured or killed in robberies or murders or assaults. (In the First World, anyway.) So by monitoring traffic violations, the cop IS doing his job - trying to make the society safer in general.

(I haven't personally looked up the numbers on that, but my father campaigned for road safety all my childhood, and he'd looked it up. It may only apply to my part of the First World - but I doubt it.)
            Last edited by Seshat; 02-04-2012, 04:32 AM.
            Seshat's self-help guide:
            1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
            2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
            3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
            4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
              So by monitoring traffic violations, the cop IS doing his job - trying to make the society safer in general.
              well that and homicide investigators don't write traffic tickets, just as receptionists don't write year end marketing reports, just because people work for the same company doesn't mean they do the same job.
              Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

I hope those crazy neighbors will be sued for the cost of cutting the trees and replacing the soil after contaminating it; hope they got charged with attempted poisoning too, because human household members were exposed to it too.
                "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

So this woman is angry that the officer should be catching criminals instead of writing tickets, yet it completely escapes her that she is a criminal. Oh, the irony!
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Another case of a reproducer (I refuse to use the word "parent," because clearly this neighbor fails miserably at it) who thinks their Spwecial Snowflake can do no wrong.

Quoth Panacea View Post
                    The worst levels of Hell are reserved for those who abuse animals.
                    Oh, I hope so. How I dearly hope so.
                    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

That is awful!
                      This is actually why I'm glad I didn't get the ACO job in my town, even though I did want the job.
                      Its a small enough town, and since I know where one of the current ACOs live along with a few officers, I figured it would be easy enough for people to find out where I live, especially since I live right off a main street, easy enough for people to spot the ACO truck in my yard as they pass. I was concerned that if I pissed off the wrong idiot, my dog would be in danger or someone would try to mess with the house.
                      Can you tell I have very little faith in humanity?
                      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Do you have very little faith in humanity in general, or just the 10% or so who utterly suck?
                        Seshat's self-help guide:
                        1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                        2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                        3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                        4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                          Do you have very little faith in humanity in general, or just the 10% or so who utterly suck?
                          Normally, everyone is closer to the little faith end of neutral until they prove otherwise.
                          I think it's a byproduct of living and working with abused animals since a young age. I dealt with animals who were no longer wanted so they were thrown out of cars, missing ears or other body parts, burned, afraid to go outside because of what happened to them and other horrible things, they were unsure of me until I prove to them that I'm nice.
                          I've never been abused, but I lost trust, I WANT to trust people. I'm friendly and make friends, give people chances. It might seem strange that I can handle that sort of job, but it's something I've done for so long and do well. I think people who worked in shelters with abused humans might have the same thinking, you see enough abuse at the hands of people, it's hard to say in general humans are good.
                          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
                            So CNA and her husband have filed felony charges against the neighbor over the deaths of their dog and rabbits. There is so much poison in their back yard, they have to burn the trees there, and the dirt itself to get rid of it. They've also filed complaints with Animal Control, and Neighbor's dogs are going to be seized (and probably put down if they're as vicious as described).
                            I too hope they throw the book -- nay, the whole library at her. There was no reason for all of that, none at all. Your kid gets a ticket, therefore you are justified in poisoning the neighbors' pets, damaging their property and endangering their children?! Hell to the NO!
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                              More people are severely injured or killed because of poor driving practices than are ever injured or killed in robberies or murders or assaults. (In the First World, anyway.) So by monitoring traffic violations, the cop IS doing his job - trying to make the society safer in general.

(I haven't personally looked up the numbers on that, but my father campaigned for road safety all my childhood, and he'd looked it up. It may only apply to my part of the First World - but I doubt it.)
                              I did a quick bit of googling.

In 2009, the most recent year I could find stats for (and this was a quick search, to be certain), in the United States there were just under 35,000 traffic fatalities, and just over 15,000 homicides. While not all of those traffic fatalities were because of poor driving practices, the fact remains that more than twice as many people died in traffic accidents as were killed at the hands of their fellow man (or woman). Seems to back your claim up.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                              X