X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm apparently having a bad brain day

Two things I can't figure out lately:
    I did set up a signature, but it isn't appearing, and I have no idea why (not). (Edited to add update that said sig DID show up. On this very post, for the first time.)

I can't find any button/link/etc. to PM people.

If anyone finds my brain, please let me know?
    Last edited by Seanette; 07-31-2006, 12:37 AM. Reason: update
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Quoth Seanette
    I can't find any button/link/etc. to PM people.
    You can do it from the User CP. There should be a "Private Messages" option on the left-hand side.

Or you can bring up someone's profile, and use the "Send Private Message to..." link.

Hope this helps.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Also for PMs, if you look at someone's name in the thread and click on it, you should get a dropdown box of four items - one of them is to PM that person. It's a touch hidden like that.

Raspcallion

Comment

Thanks to both of you. I am now managing minimal competence on the board.
        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
        X