Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Bugs and questions, and also site suggestions

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 01:47 AM
Heavy Metal Admin

I've been meaning to point this out for awhile, but I kept getting sidetracked. Just a minor thing -- when you bring up a profile or the "Who's online" screen, the Skype icon is broken. It's happening both here and at Fratching.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	skype.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	188.0 KB
ID:	4544  
Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Old 10-06-2016, 01:12 AM
Official CS tillgirl fondler!

Quote:
Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
Not so much a bug,more a pest...
When you go into the main area,you're greeted with the latest Activity board.
At the moment-
i.The last activity was on March 17,so it looks like we've been dead for three weeks.
ii.Rather unfortunately,the activity that greets you at present is 'Poop stinks'-maybe not the most homely of welcomes-doesn't exactly invite you to pull up a seat and tuck into cookies here
Any progress on this yet? :P

Old 10-06-2016, 02:00 AM
The Hero CS Deserves

Confirmed. PPE -- KG's post is in reference to http://www.customerssuck.com --- I'm getting the same thing. The Activity feed isn't updating on its own as it should.
“Last night, you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me. Do it again.” - Morticia Addams

"Sexual intellectuals. They're f@%#ing know-it-alls" - Chuck Yeager
"Good men don't need rules; today is not the day to find out why I have so many." - The Doctor
"[Friendship,] like philosophy, like art, like the universe itself … has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” ~ C. S. Lewis

Old 11-15-2016, 12:43 AM
Escapee

I dunno if this is the right place, but I can't click on the smilies anymore? Also, if I click on the "more" link, it just scrolls me up to the top of the page. Soooo, is it just me?

Old 11-15-2016, 04:46 AM
The Hero CS Deserves

Yes, it is the right place.

Hmmm - Working fine for me. What OS and browser? Have their been any browser updates lately? Are any other sites misbehaving?
“Last night, you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me. Do it again.” - Morticia Addams

"Good men don't need rules; today is not the day to find out why I have so many." - The Doctor
"[Friendship,] like philosophy, like art, like the universe itself … has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” ~ C. S. Lewis

Old 11-15-2016, 05:08 AM
Escapee

Quote:
Quoth EricKei View Post
Yes, it is the right place.

Hmmm - Working fine for me. What OS and browser? Have their been any browser updates lately? Are any other sites misbehaving?
Windows 8.1 and Firefox. No updates that I noticed, other sites appear to be fine. I restarted Firefox and it's still acting up, even the font buttons aren't clickable. I haven't restarted my whole laptop in a few days, will try that.

Old 11-15-2016, 12:39 PM
Official CS tillgirl fondler!

Quote:
Quoth EricKei View Post
Confirmed. PPE -- KG's post is in reference to http://www.customerssuck.com --- I'm getting the same thing. The Activity feed isn't updating on its own as it should.
Still nothing happening with this-In www.customerssuck.com land it is still March 17 and shall be for ever more...

Old 11-16-2016, 01:21 AM
I need a life

Quote:
Quoth notalwaysright View Post
I dunno if this is the right place, but I can't click on the smilies anymore? Also, if I click on the "more" link, it just scrolls me up to the top of the page. Soooo, is it just me?
Happens to me from time to time - old browser on Win 98SE. The "next page" link will take you to the top of the page if there are "phantom" posts (deleted posts) which would make it another page if not deleted.

Quote:
Still nothing happening with this-In www.customerssuck.com land it is still March 17 and shall be for ever more...
That warrants a St. Paddylin' for whoever is responsible.

Old 11-17-2016, 01:42 AM
Administrator

Quote:
::shamed::

yeah, I *still* have not figured out a decent solution.

Old 11-17-2016, 02:06 AM
The Hero CS Deserves

Maybe just re-write the front page entirely (if possible) or just use a different plug-in for it, if the board supports it?

Closed Thread