This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use firefox both at home and work.

The errors are in firefox at home (3.0b5) and not the one at work (2.0.0). I've only noticed it within the past week or so, though.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

EQ: Upgrade firefox to rc2 (just released today). I'm *not* seeing these errors, and that's what I'm on.

Comment

What about a screen print?
        The links look OK to me. I'm on Firefox.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          Any recent updates to the AOL browser? Also, how long ago did you notice this happening?
          I don't know about Bella, but no upgrades to my AOHell.

Also, it's only been a couple of days, less than a week for sure, since I noticed this.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Same here.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

It's workin just fine for me here. Run the latest Firefox at home, no addons and windows vista. Run IE7 on an XP machine at work. Never had a problem like that.
              Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

When I see this, I always think that someone is hiding text - you know, when posters will say highlight next section to see whatever it is they are talking about ...when you run your mouse over the "blank" section - text appears.

So, I see this in all the posts and I think there's something secret there.
                "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                  When I see this, I always think that someone is hiding text - you know, when posters will say highlight next section to see whatever it is they are talking about ...when you run your mouse over the "blank" section - text appears.
                  I thought that, too...

But it wasn't.

I haven't had the problem for a while, but then I haven't been online in a week. Mad love to PSE&G but undying despisement of AT&T and Verizon.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

It's still happening, but now I mostly notice it in threads where smileyeagle1021 posts. Maybe it's his location?
                    Unseen but seeing
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

*bump*

Praising customers, colleagues, and good service --->
                      Customer Thought I Looked Great

Slightly stretched out to hamper my viewing pleasure.

Comment

Possibly due to the lengthy 'location' of Mannersmakeththeman?

Rapscallion

Comment

Could be. Becks made that suggestion about someone else way back.

Comment

Maybe we need to set a character limit? After all, that space isn't really designed to hold a novel.
                            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I've checked and I can set a user input level - probably won't influence an existing item. It's defaulted to about 100, though, which suggests it may not be the issue in question.

Must check tomorrow and see what I can find out.

Rapscallion

Comment

I get this too now and than, actually. It's usually specific threads and seems to be triggered after replies as I've read threads which were fine but than stretched out so you need to scroll horizontally when I came back to them later on.

Which leads me to believe its something with the poster's ( Maybe something with the user names, sigs, status, etc? ). But I can't think of a thread off the top of my head where I saw it happen last. But I'll keep an eye out for it now.

I just have vanilla Firefox running on XP S2 though.

Comment

Working...
                                X