Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting a whole lot of "server busy" messages.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night at 10:56 central time (-5 GMT)
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      Last night at 10:56 central time (-5 GMT)
      Psst...EQ....-5 GMT is Eastern not central.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
        Although I can understand her confusion - I KNOW I'm a minus sixer, but down at the bottom left of the page, just above the "Style Chooser" pick list, it give me the correct CDT but tells me that it is neg five.

Comment

CDT = EST = -5 GMT.

New York, when not on daylight savings time, is 5 hours behind GMT. When on it, it's 4. Work your way westwards, and you can count it out.

CST = -6 GMT, CDT = -5 GMT
          MST = -7 GMT, MDT = -6 GMT
          PST = -8 GMT, PDT = -7 GMT

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
            Sorry! I grew up in the eastern time zone!
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
              Although I can understand her confusion - I KNOW I'm a minus sixer, but down at the bottom left of the page, just above the "Style Chooser" pick list, it give me the correct CDT but tells me that it is neg five.
              True that, it says -5 for me too and I'm on Texas time.

Comment

Happened again just now. Starting at 11:09 central time and going until about 11:34. Got nothing but "server busy" messages.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Occurred again today, from 1010 PM Mountain time (410AM GMT) to 1040 Mountain (440AM GMT)
                  Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

I was online for this one. I had to switch Apache off for a couple of minutes and let it calm down, then turn it back on for it to be hunky dory.

Rapscallion

Comment

Another one just now, from 10:57 to 11:03

Comment

And again from 4:23 to 4:33, although the site stopped being responsive about 5 minutes beforehand.

Comment

That's funny Irv because mine happened at 4:18 until almost 4:30 ( wasn't exact, I forgot to write the time down).

Comment

Got one about an hour ago...it only lasted a very few minutes.
                            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Got one yesterday at about 1:30 PM (central time) that lasted for at least an hour
                              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Just had one from 20:59-21:05 BST (Hah!) 404 error, from 21:06-21:16 Server Busy message
                                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                                X