This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shirts

Not that Raps doesn't have more then enough to do trying to keep us up and all but...will we ever have a CS store again? I desperately want a CS shirt, and missed out on the Mr. Slugger board.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

I would imagine that a shirt section on Cafepress would be easy to do, but Cafepress is generally regarded as pricey and I've seen many complaints of low quality. I hasten to add that the stuff I've had from them was fine.

Anyone got better suggestions of where to set up shop? May be a long term project.

Rapscallion

Comment

I am in two minds about recommending this site, because I have not yet ordered the t-shirt I want, but it seems nice enough. :shrugs:

http://www.tdartist.com/form2mail.htm
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

That's just a suggestion form from what I can see, but does anyone such as Tshirthell do a store for people in the way Cafepress does?

Rapscallion

Comment

i searched tshirthell and they just sell shirts, as far as i know they dont do anything along the lines of cafepress does.

I also did a google search and the only thing i came up with was cafepress. I searched under the tearm: create your own products to sell for profit or fun

Comment

Quoth Ringman
            i searched tshirthell and they just sell shirts, as far as i know they dont do anything along the lines of cafepress does.
            another site that does the same thing as cafepress is zazzle.com. but i have no idea of their quality. thought i'd throw that out there though.
            Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

I take it no one has found a way to get the shirts up and selling again? Do you think Mr. Slugger might have a couple old ones that he's want to sell?

Comment

Yeah, I really wanted one of the "No, I don't work here!" t-shirts, and didn't get one quickly enough. Hopefully we can get the press rolling again. What company did Mr. Slugger use? Maybe they still have the designs.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I got the customers suck hoodie from cafepress before old slugger turned the site over to you Raps,

I ordered a medium and aside from it being able to fit two of me inside it, it was pretty good quality actually, the graphics where bright and true to colour and the sweatshirting was medium thickness

even shipping to NZ was cheaper than expected ($16) which is way less that I pay at the postoffice!

Im all for a cafe press site again... but if you find something better thats great to!

Im going to reorder a sweartshirt if its avaliable again, the looks cashiers gave me... shock, eyes bug, hand covers mouth and they look at me suspiciously to see if its a trick then burst out laughing

it was great!

from memory the hoodie cost around $40 which is pretty average priced id say... at least in my thinking
                  I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

It's more a case of not having had time. I'm going to be paid for seventy hours work this week, if my calculations are right, and twenty-four hours of those were in the last two days. I still need to get today's comic strip up...

I *could* set up a Cafepress store, but there are other options around. I've been told of the better quality of warehouse23.com, which is something I'd have to investigate.

What sort of things would you want to see?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                      What sort of things would you want to see?
                      I would like to see the "No, I don't work here!" shirt. Or the one with the cashier throttling the customer from this site.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I would definately want to see the cashier choking the customer and seeing "customers suck!" or something along those lines.

Comment

I'd love a CS coffee mug- preferably with the logo from this site
                          Arsenic is 'natural'. Hemlock is 'organic'.

Comment

Maybe a shirt that has www.customerssuck.com on it on the back, and on the front, as a small image, something that says, "Part of Raps' harem"...for the ladies, of course, and guys with a sense of humor.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I've just emailed a company that prints and distributes T-shirts and one or two other items. From what I can see, Warehouse23 doesn't do the printing side of it, which is a bummer. I may ask them anyway. When I get more information, I'll start working on it.

EDITNOTE: Ah, I decided to ask them about it anyway...

Rapscallion
                              Last edited by Rapscallion; 09-24-2006, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X