No announcement yet.

Customers Suck! Members Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better than others I've played with in the past.

I dropped myself from several levels up at the place I'm moving into next week (assuming we are approved) and managed to hit the very building!

So if anyone wants to come out, look for the pod in the parking lot. You can help schlep stuff.

Eric the Grye
    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

My location tag already gives my general area, so I dropped mine in the lake ^_^ I figured it was apropos.

edit: holy carp I have five hundy posts
      Last edited by EricKei; 08-10-2009, 03:25 PM. Reason: woot! 500!
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Put mine where I work, right between where both entrances would be. Head west a few yards and you'll find me!
        My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

I popped mine in the area of town where I go to the gym... which isn't that close to where I live
          Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

put mine in

Comment

Put mine on my school (I think).

Comment

I placed one marker in my hometown in my home country, and one nearby where I live and work now.

Comment

i added my location

Comment

added...ed.ed...right on the freeway. s'fun to live there lol

Comment

Holy crap! Someone lives in the same town as my college. SWEET
                      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Guess this is still open... Placed one marker in the city where I work now and one where I used to.
                        FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

I have a marker Someone lives 45 minutes from me
                          Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Is there really only 3 people on the Wasatch Front (and all in Salt Lake County no less)?
                            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I updated mine
                              "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                                Is there really only 3 people on the Wasatch Front (and all in Salt Lake County no less)?
                                Midorikawa's behind the Zion Curtain and can't be seen.
                                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                                X