Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry been without internet for last couple of days, got my internet back.. so things will go a little smoother now.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I'm glad that's all it was. When you hadn't been on for a few days, I was starting to worry about your health.
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• I should note, the sword is not a katana. It's a sword that can be used one or two handed, but it almost looks like an oversized chef's knife with a cross guard and a hand guard.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• oh. the Chinese Bowie Knife... Gotcha.

Comment

• Actually, that's pretty darn close.
            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• wing chun knife.

Comment

• True, but remember, it's the size of what's referred to as a bastard sword. It can be used one or two handed.

Comment

• Let me know when you three are ready to move on (done all that you need), and I will make an update.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I'm ready to go.

Comment

• Yeah, I think this is a good place to pause for the storyteller.
                      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• ha ha ha ha

Comment

• While we're waiting for the action to update, anyone want to mention trivia for their character that might not come up in the game?

Valzar enjoys building models for a hobby, and keeps several on a shelf back in his home dimension.

Comment

• Depends on which of the NPC's you want trivia on . Some are downright weird.

((For now just waiting on Tyg3r and Ghel update. Of course they could be waiting for me, so it enters a zen zone that has waiting, waiting, and more waiting))

Comment

• Colt LIKES firearms

Comment

• Is Strongarm talking about the dimension that the avatar of death that Colt killed (and which then possessed Colt) came from?
                                -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
                                X