X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he he he he

I is evil.

Comment

I giggled at your last entry, Tyg3rW01f. I love how you describe Colt's enthusiasm.

For Sapputiyok's question, my first impulse was to have xer look for a library. But xe wouldn't do that. Xe can't read.
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

I'm thinking the light armor would be Mass Effect armor chest and thighs, with a combination of the extensible emergency "oh $417!!" protection/capability of the Iron Man 2 suitcase armor and the physical augmentation of the MJOLNIR Tactical Mk3 suit.

I'll leave it up to you if he needs a visor or a helmet, or if it augments him in any way.

He'd not be as agile or mobile in the torso and upper leg armor as his usual armor vest, as his usual ballistic vest is a standard police-issue SWAT vest.

HEAVY armor would be either War Machine or straight up Master Chief armor, IMHO, or something closer to Iron Monger.

Comment

Sounds good to me. Heavy armor would be more War Machine then anything. Though the chest would be bigger, and there would be shoulder mounted rocket launchers.

Before you decide a note about steel. It takes about a second for it to switch forms. During that time you are vulnerable.
          Last edited by Mytical; 07-19-2013, 05:33 PM.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I hope I'm getting across that Sapputiyok is very subdued, or self-controlled. Xe's shaken by what xe saw in the core. But though xe's frightened by what this means, the outward appearance is of concern or worry.

I'm not sure what I would have Sapputiyok do if xe actually snapped, in anger or fear.
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

is it bad that I keep seeing Strongarm as Robert Stack from Unsolved Mysteries?

Comment

Sapputiyok will have seen most if not all of the Dimensions that death has currently crossed to. She might not know which dimensions they are, but likely they will be close by each other. Goldie would be able to at least come close if given a description.

As for Strongarm he is more like This with dark military style haircut.
                Last edited by Mytical; 07-20-2013, 05:16 PM.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Even Dawn is not perfect . Yes her calling Ghel's character her was meant..to show that there are things even they do not understand.

Comment

I fudged, I know, but without much to go on, I went with what I figured would work. If Steel replaces clothing or if he's like regular over-your-clothing armor, I need to know, please.

Comment

Sapputiyok hesitates before responding, so Colt's entrance interrupts before xe can respond.

I'm trying to avoid using an omniscient voice in the IC thread, so I'll post Sapputiyok's thoughts in that moment of hesitation here: Xe has had xer mind closed off to the sixth sense since before entering the core. Xe considered opening that sense to see what Dawn is hiding under that cloak and hood. But then xe thought that whatever it is, Dawn is hiding it from the vision of everyone else in the Nexus, too. So it would be rude, and possibly even dangerous, for Sapputiyok to "see" Dawn with xer powers.

That curiosity will probably grow as Sapputiyok learns more.
                      -Mira Furlan

Comment

Steel would cover from the neck down except when not in normal form. All the other forms cover from head to toe. However, in normal mode you can chose to make it appear as normal clothing (or parts of it if you wish)

As for the hesitation for your character Ghel, I can understand it, but won't suggest either course of action.

Comment

Sure, sure.

I'm going to wait to post anything more IC until Strongarm and/or Dawn catch Colt up on the situation.
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

Yes Strongarm thinks of Dawn like a daughter, though the two are obviously not related. He is very protective of her. Dawn seems to think of Strongarm as a father figure also. ((Even if she could squash him like a bug ))

Comment

If Strongarm doesn't respond to Sapputiyok's comment, then xe's just going to follow Colt through the portal.
                              -Mira Furlan

Comment

Your characters would have a very strong compulsion to do whatever Utopians told you to, or asked you to do.

If it is against your morals, you could resist and not do it, but it would be difficult. If it was something that you would not normally be against, you would find yourself doing it. So if one of them told you to jump from a high point you would have a chance to say no, but if one told you to say stand in a certain spot you wouldn't UNLESS your life became endangered by doing so.

Comment

Working...
                                X