• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MoonCat View Post
    OK, another question:

Who was Claymore Gregg?

Bonus points: Who played him?
    Charles Nelson Reilly played Claymore Gregg, an uptight and stingy landlord or accountant or something in the TV show "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir". He was related to the ghost, I think.

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
    Quoth Chanlin View Post
    Who said "I thought I'd die before I ever got a compliment." Just before being shot and killed?
    Tony DiNozzo (NCIS) played by Robert Wagner
    Pretty sure it was Kate Todd who said that to Tony just before she was killed.

In the show Cheers, what was the name of the bar that always played practical jokes on the gang at Cheers?
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post

Pretty sure it was Kate Todd who said that to Tony just before she was killed.
      Aye this is the correct answer. Kate to Tony and Gibbs just before Ari shoots her

Quoth Ree View Post

In the show Cheers, what was the name of the bar that always played practical jokes on the gang at Cheers?
      Gary's Old Place or Old Towne (can't recall off the top of my head, but i know its Gary's)

In what universe/series will you find advertisements for fruity oaty bars?

Comment

Quoth Chanlin
        In what universe/series will you find advertisements for fruity oaty bars?
        Firefly/Serenity *is a huge Joss Whedon fan*

What tv show is the song 'F.U.N.' from? ^_^
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
          What tv show is the song 'F.U.N.' from? ^_^
          "Spongebob Squarepants".

OK, this is a tough one (I think)...

Kirsten "Penelope Garcia" Vangsness is only the second actor/actress to appear as the same regular cast character (by that I mean, appeared in the opening credits and in every show) on two different and consecutively running television shows ("Criminal Minds" and "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior").

Who was the first?

And what were the shows?

(I'll check back tomorrow and see if I've stumped the band...)
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

I'm gonna take a huge guess and say James Spader he was the same character in The Practice and Boston Legal. And since i'm not 100% certain i'll wait for confirmation before asking a question

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
              I'm gonna take a huge guess and say James Spader he was the same character in The Practice and Boston Legal. And since i'm not 100% certain i'll wait for confirmation before asking a question
              "The Practice" ran from 1997 to May 2004. "Boston Legal" ran from October 2004 to 2008, so nice guess but no.
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Which TV character slept with his gun and had this tagline: "Trust me; I know what I'm doing"? Also, what other TV show did his show parody?
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                  Which TV character slept with his gun and had this tagline: "Trust me; I know what I'm doing"? Also, what other TV show did his show parody?
                  Sledge Hammer, Was A Parody of The whole Dirty Harry/ Hunter type of Cop show.

What is the Brigadier's full name from Doctor Who?
                  Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
                  Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
                  Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post
                    What is the Brigadier's full name from Doctor Who?
                    Brigadier Sir Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart.

Since my first question appears to have stumped people, here's an easier one...

What's the first movie to have the character Dr. Hannibal Lecter?

(and I'll put up the answer to the first one later tonight... or tomorrow... unless someone gets it...)

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post

What's the first movie to have the character Dr. Hannibal Lecter?

(and I'll put up the answer to the first one later tonight... or tomorrow... unless someone gets it...)
                      Manhunter

and taking another crack at your other question is it Valerie Harper as Rhoda in Mary Tyler Moore and Rhoda?

Where would you find all of the following: Chokey Chicken, Conglom-o, Holl-o-wood, Kind of a lot o' Comics, and Really Really Big Man?

Comment

I think the answer to the worse PG rated Disney movie was Home on the Range.
                        http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Ree was correct on my question. Claymore was the descendant of the ghost, Captain Gregg. Loved that show, although the original old movie was better.

OK, here's one. Let's see if anyone else ever watched this show:

What show had characters called Diana Worthy, Aji Baba, Dan Dynamo and Warlock? Bonus if you know where Warlock was from and what beverage made him drunk!
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                            Ree was correct on my question. Claymore was the descendant of the ghost, Captain Gregg. Loved that show
                            We used to watch it all the time in our house.
                            We kids loved it.
                            My little brother was notoriously stingy with his money and had a knack of getting his older siblings to pay for his stuff, so we used to call him Claymore Gregg.
                            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
                              ... and taking another crack at your other question is it Valerie Harper as Rhoda in Mary Tyler Moore and Rhoda?[/b]
                              Another good guess, but no. Valerie Harper left "TMTMS" to star on her own show, so she wasn't on both simultaneously.

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                              What show had characters called Diana Worthy, Aji Baba, Dan Dynamo and Warlock? Bonus if you know where Warlock was from and what beverage made him drunk!
                              "Prince Planet", and I have no idea.

How many people did Jason Voorhees kill in the original "Friday the 13th"?

(I'll post the answer to my earlier question tomorrow, just to give people a little longer to guess...)

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post

"Prince Planet", and I have no idea.
                                Warlock, the Martian, got drunk on prune juice.
                                Last edited by Ree; 12-03-2011, 12:12 PM.
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X