Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's coming home for lunch. I'll poke him.

Either way, I'll try to post up a rough start to our adventure tonight...and let you guys fill in how you heard about.

Assuming I don't fall asleep again XD
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Meh who needs sleep ?

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
        Meh who needs sleep ?
        Sleep's overrated.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
          Meh who needs sleep ?
          The pregnant woman who works night and has a very active baby apparently? XD

I swear, he's trying to just keep me awake...

Anyway, Kabe's going to look at crossover story tonight, but I'm gonna go ahead and get the actual RP started. Look for it within the hour.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Okay, background set, I'll leave it to you guys to set up how you heard about this whole mess (Christina knows a couple of the kids so heard it from them; Romero, being the ghost expert, collects stories about this place and likes sharing; and it's just general scuttlebutt around town as some adults and college kids think it's hilarious).

I'll come back in and describe the actual place after you get a chance to meet up.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              Sleep's overrated.
              ... a completely inadequate substitute for caffeine ...
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Finally doing the crossovers. And as for Randall's actual physical description - just think Donnie Darko in a hoodie.

Crossed Paths - Guest Starring Emma Baker
                Aspect: I need to look into this...

Having distracted Reilly long enough to get some work of his own done, Randall set out for his usual haunts in the library. And reminded himself to think of a better way to phrase that in the future before Christina informed him he might have company today. He was apprehensive, at first, considering the usual derision and explanations this sort of thing usually resulted in, but soon found his impromptu study partner to have at least some interest in the matter. Well, Sparkles had said something about other practitioners in the area. Of course, he just had to throw in his two cents on whatever book it was she'd found, which startled her enough to look up at him - and into his eyes. (Yeah, still need to work this out.) After demanding an explanation for exactly what had just happened, at least the evening resulted in a decent conversation where nobody called him crazy. Of course, now he was that much more curious about some other locals he'd met and gotten a funny feeling from...

Also Starring - Guest Starring Jad Frost
                Aspect: Some things are better off staying secret.

Turns out you ask the wrong sort of questions to the wrong sort of people - not to mention get involved in the wrong sort of police investigations regarding the wrong sort of vampires... Well, any vampires, he supposed. Regardless, the end result seemed to always be a psychiatrist. He did his best to tune Reilly out for most of the waiting room time, as well. But the ghost was nothing if not persistent. And irritating. Either way, eventually he found himself doing his best to respond to her in ways that others wouldn't notice. Of course, someone did. Someone always did. That's how it worked. Well, at least when the punkish guy asked him who he was talking to, his reply of "This annoying girl who's haunting me" got him a curious response rather than the expected skepticism.

It also got Reilly to sulk enough to shut up for a while, too, so that was nice.

Either way, the two traded their stories, and Randall at least came away with a freshly-reinforced opinion that few could be trusted with the things he saw and knew. And that "few" excluded the entire mental health profession.
                » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Hey, Jay, out of curiosity, how long since Peter's last drink/how well does he hold his alcohol?
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

And with my post, we'll see who's read the same fanfics as me.

Comment

Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                      And with my post, we'll see who's read the same fanfics as me.
                      Clearly not me

I also edited my last crossover slightly to incorporate how you wrote up yours Kabe.

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                        Hey, Jay, out of curiosity, how long since Peter's last drink/how well does he hold his alcohol?
                        It takes Peter at least two drinks to get buzzed, but he's a long-practiced drinker, so... let's call it two hours from buzzed to sober?
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Okay. So willing to tack on a temporary Buzzed aspect? It'll wear off by the meat of the adventure, but will affect you during the lead up.
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

And "Shut up, Rei." is said in basically the exact same tone as "Shut up, Nail."

Comment

That was surprisingly hilarious. Thanks for the laugh

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                                Okay. So willing to tack on a temporary Buzzed aspect? It'll wear off by the meat of the adventure, but will affect you during the lead up.
                                Works for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X