This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some positive thoughts

Things are not going so well here. My hours at work have been between 10-12 a week, my parents have had their money messed with by the government..I may end up needing surgery and loosing a testicle...and I think the weight loss I have been experiencing is not a good thing..though I very badly needed to lose the weight.

Just so tired all the time..so if any positive thoughts are out there, send them my way.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Quoth Mytical View Post
    Things are not going so well here. My hours at work have been between 10-12 a week, my parents have had their money messed with by the government..I may end up needing surgery and loosing a testicle...and I think the weight loss I have been experiencing is not a good thing..though I very badly needed to lose the weight. Just so tired all the time..so if any positive thoughts are out there, send them my way.
    Prayers going up fof you, my friend.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Praying for you and your family. *Loads of hugs*
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Hugs. Big hugs. Man junk is never to be ignored (says my ex, who had his own man junk problem) Have your doc check you over for a tune up- thyroid, stress, etc. for the weight loss.
        Hugs to your parents too.
        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Awww Myt.

Prayers for you and your family, my friend.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Good thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family, I hope all gets better.
            Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

Comment

Been checked for the stuff belowdecks myself and found clear. Good luck.

Rapscallion

Comment

Sending good thoughts and wishes to you.
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Isis and Athena ^ send headbonks.
                  Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Definitely thoughts and prayers going your way.
                    The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Thank you everybody, it is appreciated. Tonight my phone that I use for work and the headset died on me. So this week I am getting a whole 6 hours of pay. Yay. When it rains it pours some time.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

*hugs and prayers*
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Good luck dude!

Hope you can get the heath and job issues out of the way soon!

B
                          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Hang in there, Mytical!
                            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Good thoughts for better days for you and your family. HUGS
                              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
                              X