This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Trixie View Post
    That's just something I will never understand. The only thing I keep in my bra is my boobs. Even if I'm just running into a place for a quick trip I just take my purse because I'd rather have it with me than anywhere else.
    its because designers dont think women need pockets

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
      its because designers dont think women need pockets
      Because they're *supposed* to always have a male with pockets (and money) attached to them.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Roland View Post
        The frequency with which I ring up women who use their bra as a wallet is not surprising. The funny part is when they lose the money and go digging for it. Giving themselves what amounts to a self breast exam and down blousing themselves in public in front of strangers.
        When I was cashiering for the red circles of hell in a past life i would encounter this on an almost daily basis
        If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          Because they're *supposed* to always have a male with pockets (and money) attached to them.
          No, its because we are allowed to carry purses. Guys get made fun of for not being able to fit wallet, keys, laptop and phone into their clothing.
          "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Fishing around inside the waistband of pants isn't professional either.

If you have the sewing skills - or glueing skills - to attach velcro to things, you can get a small purse (size dependant on your cleavage), and put velcro on the purse, then the other side of the velcro on each of the bras you wear at work. It'll take some testing to get it all placed just right to make the purse invisible.

Putting the tips in the purse is more secure than putting them simply between bra and skin; and you'll be able to reach in and pull out a purse if you ever need to show someone what you're doing.
            Seshat's self-help guide:
            1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
            2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
            3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
            4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Estil View Post
              I just started doing the Final Fantasy games a couple years ago (I'm kind of a late bloomer on the RPG genre) and in Final Fantasy 10 (2001) when the character Lulu uses an Item she does indeed pull it out of her cleavage So I guess even video games like to do this too sometimes.
              At times I've contemplated giving my D&D sorceress a "bra of holding" as a humorous way to pull out money, wands, scroll cases, horns of gunpowder, etc. With her off-the-shoulder noble's outfit, she'd certainly have enough open area to work with.

Still, I think I'll stick with her Hewerd's Handy Haversack.
              "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                Fishing around inside the waistband of pants isn't professional either.
                I agree, which is why I said do it out of customer sight. Not every lady working can carry a purse around. But I like the pinned-in ideas, I thought of that too.
                "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Heck, safety pins can work too. Just remember to remove them all before you wash the bra.
                  Seshat's self-help guide:
                  1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                  2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                  3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                  4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

there are also premade products with various clips, snaps, straps and other attachments you just have to search under "bra pocket" or bra wallet.
                    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

You guys think putting things in the "girls" is strange, what about some of these action TV/movies where a guy puts a loaded handgun inside and pointing towards the crotch of his pants!?!? Oh geez you better hope the safety is on real good...

Comment

I can sorta see the bra wallet (a dedicated pocket) if you're going out clubbing and don't want to carry a clutch, and don't mind people seeing you reach in, but just regular shopping. Use a purse.

Comment

Quoth Estil View Post
                          You guys think putting things in the "girls" is strange, what about some of these action TV/movies where a guy puts a loaded handgun inside and pointing towards the crotch of his pants!?!? Oh geez you better hope the safety is on real good...
                          Let me assure you that most males find that every bit as fear inducing as you would expect. Though I will say that it's hilarious (in a leg crossing way) when some gangsta-darwin nominee blows his own wedding tackle off.
                          Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

Quoth mhkohne View Post
                            Let me assure you that most males find that every bit as fear inducing as you would expect. Though I will say that it's hilarious (in a leg crossing way) when some gangsta-darwin nominee blows his own wedding tackle off.
                            At least for once he's done the world some good, by adding a little chlorine to the gene pool.
                            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

well... There is a video. Not graphic or anything but it voices how I feel all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYJskKwUqJk

Its funny...

Oh man I had a lady literally flopping her boobs around looking for poker chips and it was horrible. Warm, sweaty and stinky chips and I had to count them. I got flashed and i still had to smile and pretend i wasn't horrified.

Comment

Not just money...: http://metro.co.uk/2009/07/01/cops-s...eavage-235475/

Comment

Working...
                                X