Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Card Exchange 2018 Edition: Lists have gone out -- Time to send!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got cards from Ironclad Alibi and telecom_goddess today. They're both lovely.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• I shan't be getting any till l visit Mother's on 19th December.So yours may have arrived,they'll be sitting in a pile making new friends.
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Dreamstalker's arrived today.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Telecomm Goddess's showed up today.
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• I just sent out my cards.

I may or may not have signed one or more of them "happy birthday" because not paying attention. I threw out the one I caught. If you happen to get a card signed this way...happy birthday or un-birthday as the case may be.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Just went through the beautiful cards I received last week (before our snowstorm hit yesterday.)

Csquared
              IroncladAlibi
              Ghel
              Telecom Goddess
              Dreamstalker

Since I didn't get to mail mine out this past week, I'll have to wait until next week (the foot of snow we have right now should be gone by then and I can get to the post office.)
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Today I received a lovely card from BookstoreEscapee.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Today I got a card from my friend Miriam, but none from any of you fine folks.
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Received a card from BookstoreEscapee, thank you!
                    Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

• Oh good my cards are making it! I don't think the mail has been checked in the last couple of days but it will be tonight I'm sure.
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• Cards from Bookstore Escapee & Dreamstalker Today.
                        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                        Save the Ales!
                        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• Those for lesser plebeians went out today....
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• BookstoreEscapee's arrived last night.
                            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• I received a lovely and very purple card from telecom_goddess today.
                              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I got one from bookstoreescapee.

Comment

Working...
                                X