This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Princess Leia

A strong-willed herald of causes against injustice, you passionately strive to right the wrongs around you.

Somebody has to save our skins!

Leia is a character in the Star Wars universe. See her character entry at the Star Wars Databank for more information.

Ya know, I totally disagree with this. I am not a goody-goody.
    Last edited by Daisy; 09-16-2008, 11:22 PM. Reason: added my opinion
    Let it go... Daisy, let it go... Open up your fist
    This fallen world... Doesn't hold your interest...
    Doesn't hold your soul... Daisy, let it go
    -Switchfoot

Comment

I, too, got Agent Smith. Seems decently accurate. But I think Boba Fett is a lot closer to me than Agent Smith.
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Yoda, I am.
        Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Comment

Quoth Daisy View Post
          Princess Leia
          Ya know, I totally disagree with this. I am not a goody-goody.
          She was a rebel. She used her diplomatic ship for missions to undermine the government. She was arrested, imprisoned and refused to cooperate. Her friends busted her out of jail and destroyed a government installation. She was a bad girl, 'from a certain point of view'.
          Last edited by cinema guy; 09-20-2008, 11:02 PM.
          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Cool. I'm Princess Leia

http://www.tk421.net/character/leia.jpg

A strong-willed herald of causes against injustice, you passionately strive to right the wrongs around you.

Somebody has to save our skins!

Comment

3 more Princess Leias! I'm not the only one any longer! However, I think Mr. Rum is still the only Kirk on here!

Comment

YES!!! I would love being Gandalf!

Gandalf

A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.

And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.

Gandalf is a character from the Middle-Earth universe. TheOneRing.net has a description of him.
                Last edited by SG15Z; 09-22-2008, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Inigo Montoya

A likeable character with a lust for life, you do what gets you by while continually pursuing your own interests.

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.

Oh. Hellz. Yeah.
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
                  X