• Show
Clear All

They've stalked you.

They've scared you.

They've haunted you.

But now they're CUTE.

FNAF World trailer has been released!

...so, yeah.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

MatPat and the Game Theorists have their "Definitive" solution to the mysteries of the FNAF franchise (at least as it pertains to FNAF1-4).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvpO8To1qFg
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

When the book comes out next week, we'll get to see if they're right or not.
        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
          When the book comes out next week, we'll get to see if they're right or not.
          It's not a matter of if they're right. They never are. It's a matter of "how far into bat-shit insane" they got it wrong.

No, I do not like them, why do you ask?
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

As noted, Scott Cawthon has published a book, "Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes" which by his own word is in a different timeline.

Also, MatPat and the Game Theorists did a new definitive timeline, in the first 20+ minutes of this video, which afterward becomes a recording of a livestream that he did with other FNAF theorists.

Comment

Working...
            X