This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, then the confusion is mine!

I know guy's like teddy bears too. My boyfriend adores my big teddy bear. He says it's because Charlie (my bear) is cuddly.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I have short hair. I think it's just 'cause i look (somewhat) like EQ.

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
      I thought you were going to marry ME!!!!
      Oh, YEAH! *Snaps fingers* Uhm....how do you feel about three-somes?
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

All that happened in ONE day? sheesh

Comment

not to toot my own horn, but i have a decently sized chest. we're not talking pamela anderson sized knockers here, but you can definately see that they're there through a sweater... i once cut my hair uber short, and despite the makeup, and the tits, and the feminine figure, i got called "sir" a LOT... so i know how you long-haired gents feel.
          "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Quoth fish3k1 View Post
            Lmao I just read that too, it's fantastic I'll have to remember that next time I see me a street-preacher.
            It's also stolen from bash.org, or somewhere else. But I saw it on bash.org.
            See: http://bash.org/?583977.
            Warning: many of the rest of the quotes contain language, racism, sexual references, and other unsavoury stuff.

Comment

Quoth Ninja Chocobo View Post
              It's also stolen from bash.org, or somewhere else. But I saw it on bash.org.
              See: http://bash.org/?583977.
              Warning: many of the rest of the quotes contain language, racism, sexual references, and other unsavoury stuff.
              Came straight from Bash.org. I never claim to have said it first or anything. I just think it's funny and oddly enough have YET to be able to use it (figures).
              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
              X