This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slapped On the Butt By A Kid

So I was straightening the shelves in one of my accounts today when I felt something slap my backside. I thought someone may have bumped into me but when I turned around there was a small boy about four walking away, but turned around with a devilish grin on his face.

His mom didn't know anything about it until he piped up and said, "Mommy, I hit that man!" (I guess he was bragging?) So his mom stopped and told him to say he was sorry. The kid just says, "Sorry", with a smirk , mom says nothing to me, and they both walk away.

Brat.

At least the mother got him to apologise.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Little brats are always smiling when they "apologize" so you know they never really mean it.

Yet another reason why I will not procreate.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

No need to forgo procreation, just need to do an actually decent job of raising your child. I'll be damned if my kids (one day...) are going to act like that
        ONI HEUIR NI FEDIR

Comment

maybe a little scaring is in order:

'son, you do realise that touching someone without their permission can be against the law??'

make him and mom rethink the whole hands on approach.
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
            maybe a little scaring is in order:

'son, you do realise that touching someone without their permission can be against the law??'

make him and mom rethink the whole hands on approach.
            I thought about that, or "accidentally" tripping over the kid or something similar.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              Little brats are always smiling when they "apologize" so you know they never really mean it.

Yet another reason why I will not procreate.
              But....BUTBUTBUT!!! Ya gotta have kiddies, who's gonna really mess with people when we're too old to pull the stunts we do??? I can only train so many Students! 'Sides, I gotta have SOMEONE to pick on. Aside from the dog.
              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Just a reminder that even hinting at any sort of violence against children is frowned upon here.

Its also in poor taste.

Thanks, guys.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

hahaha! reminds me of a story my friend told me. my friend, j, was at a grocery store with a friend, little kid runs up and bites j's friend hard enough to draw blood. the guy starts yelling at this kid for biting him, the kid's mother comes up and starts bitching this guy out for yelling at her offspring. Guy interrupts her saying "lady!! I'm HIV positive!!" apparently she just started to cry...

that's pretty messed up to say to someone when it's not even remotely true; but think about it, you're letting your kid bite random strangers who could be host to any number of diseases. or what if the kid bites someone who has serious anger issues and the crazy person assaults your kid?
                  "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Quoth NightWatch View Post
                    Guy interrupts her saying "lady!! I'm HIV positive!!" apparently she just started to cry...
                    I think we had a story like that posted here, but I'm not sure. Either way, I've heard several variations of it.

I'm beginning to wonder if its an urban myth.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
                      I think we had a story like that posted here, but I'm not sure. Either way, I've heard several variations of it.

I'm beginning to wonder if its an urban myth.
                      I get the feeling it's something that gets re-used by people who want to scare someone.

Saying that mind, there was someone in my home-town who has hepatitis-...b? Whichever one is the horrible one that spreads through saliva. And he's known throughout the village as having it. Anyway, he decided he wanted to steal some cigarettes from the local store, and SPAT at the staff to get them out of the way.

Worst thing was, from what I heard he got away with it because there was no sign saying 'staff only behind the counter'. I'm inclined to believe that last is a steaming pile though - he'd still get picked up for theft and assault, just not trespassing.
                      ONI HEUIR NI FEDIR

Comment

Quoth fish3k1 View Post
                        Worst thing was, from what I heard he got away with it because there was no sign saying 'staff only behind the counter'. I'm inclined to believe that last is a steaming pile though - he'd still get picked up for theft and assault, just not trespassing.
                        Steaming. Crock. of Poo.

Robbery is robbery (theft with (fear of) violence), he used force to gain property that was not his, its irrelevant as to whethere or not there is a sign, do you have a sign in your house saying 'Private'? Thought not, a private place can be so even if its not explicitly shown to be so.
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I think the kid was just being silly- kids that age don't really know when something is inappropriate. Still, his mom should have told him that he should never touch a stranger without permission.
                          It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                          -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Working...
                          X