X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have my own side of the argument:

Quoth Apathy View Post
    SC: Go to hell!
    At this point? Honestly? That customer can lick a dumpster for all I care. If he doesn't appreciate that you sincerely wish to help but are physically unable, then he can... gah, I can't say this without using a four-letter word to express my anger... I am ashamed. excuse me while I peruse a thesaurus.

*After the powers of the thesaurus!*

He needs to be severely castigated for his reprehensible attitude. I would suggest a four-letter word if you lack a thesaurus.
    ~ It is a beautiful day to be dizzy!

Comment

Quoth Hawkguy View Post
      There is no difference between Apathy saying that it's not his fault, and the many of us, while trying to enforce corporate policy, saying "I did not create the policy, but if I don't enforce it I will lose my job."
      The basic message is the same, but the delivery is where it becomes important. Corporations and companies are usually pretty big about proper forms of delivery.

You can get away with wishing someone that they live in interesting times, but saying that you hope they're miserable isn't allowed, even though they both amount ot similar things.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth CorDarei View Post
        You're there as a representative of the store. People don't care if the problem is your fault or not, they want you to fix it because you're the one helping them.
        You're a representative of the company. You aren't the entire company. More customers need to keep that in mind. You're no more responsible for every action taken than you are for the rain. They also need to learn what is and what is not possible. Getting something down from on high by yourself falls into the latter. Once they learn the difference, then they need to be happy if what they want is possible in some fashion, even if not exactly how they want.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
        X