This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today at the Fine Chinese Goods store

Part Customers, Part Management, Part Sightings, All Annoyances, All in ONE day.

I just LOVE your store!

If you really loved it you would by something so we can stay open in order for you to love it and not just browse through.

Why does everyone assume I'm the one doing the flowers?

Is it because I look like a girl? Is that it? It's gotta be, you've called me "Ma'am" twice already and I corrected you twice. You just brush me off and keep saying how pretty the @*#$ing flowers are.

Like I care. I don't like flowers. Unless they're calla lilies or dogwood. Or something I don't have to take care of. And, YES, they are real, stop touching them!

Owner-man, leave my displays alone.

No, seriously. Don't put the patina frogs with the bronze-fleck stuff. It doesn't look good. Frogger was talking to the fish plates, why did you move it? Why the HELL did you put pink flowers in there? It clashes horribly. That should have been purple to go with the spilled-oil reflection on the saki set. Seriously, dude, it looked better MY way. Damn you for messing it up. Damn you to Hades for 15 days and nights with no sleep. GRR!

PICK ONE

RetailWorkhorse: Boss-man, Owner-man said I needed more white bags.
    Boss-Man: Why did he tell you that?
    Boss-Lady: Because he took a bag.
    Boss-Man: (Points at me) Don't use those bags.
    RetailWorkhorse: Okay.
    Boss-man gets more white bags: You know you're gonna hafta use those bags.
    RetailWorkhorse: (Wtf?? You just said NOT to!) ...Okay.

I'm PsycO, Not PsycHIC.

RetailWorkhorse: Yay, CDs! A lady was just looking for that one (points to one).
    Boss-Man: What'd you tell her?
    RetailWorkhorse: That according to the computer it was on order and I didn't know when they would come in.
    Boss-Man: Then you lied.
    RetailWorkhorse: Huh? No, I didn't. I didn't know we had them.
    Boss-man: (Pats stack of CDs he just put there) They're right here.
    RetailWorkhorse: (Stares because I just realized...) ...You're a jerk.
    Boss-Man: (Eat-shit grin) And I work hard at it.

Okay, DUD, I can understand if it's been a while and we'd been working together for a long time, but I'm still a new employee, I do NOT appreciate your backwards sarcasm!

Guy On The Road

USE YOUR TURN SIGNALS! I almost ran you over because of your inability to FLICK A STUPID SWITCH.

Lady On The Road

Lady, you're driving a tiny little blue sedan. I'm driving a great big Jeep. Which one do you seriously think will win this little fight? Watch BOTH SIDES of the road or else have the City put in a stupid traffic light.

You're Not Funny

You think you're funny when you make fun of the nice gay couple that came in. You're not. It's not nice to do that. I don't care that you feel you can say those "silly" things because you "have nothing against them." It's offensive to me. I'm so not introducing you to the man who wants to marry me.

-RetailWorkhorse
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Poor baby had a rough day.

*pets*

Have some tea.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

It feels like they're TRYING to get me to quit.
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

awwwww *gets retailwork horse her teddy* she make it all feel better

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post

You're Not Funny

You think you're funny when you make fun of the nice gay couple that came in. You're not. It's not nice to do that. I don't care that you feel you can say those "silly" things because you "have nothing against them." It's offensive to me. I'm so not introducing you to the man who wants to marry me.

-RetailWorkhorse
          oh, how I despise those people... if you have nothing against someone (I don't need to be so specific as gays, this applies to every group) they you wouldn't be making fun of them.

though on that topic, I just so love (and by love I mean I want to kill) the people on the phone who will say, "oh, you sound gay, my brothers gay, do you want his number"... 2 things, first as my ex girlfriend can attest I'm not gay... second, if I were gay, why on earth would I want a phone number of a complete stranger based off of nothing more than the person's sister made a reservation at one of our hotels and liked my voice?
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

RWH, I just read your siggy for the first time. I broke rule #1. I think I'm just gonna have to buy my boss a new keyboard.
            Insanity : a perfect rational adjustment to an insane world. - R.D. Lang

Comment

Quoth Jade Panurple View Post
              RWH, I just read your siggy for the first time. I broke rule #1. I think I'm just gonna have to buy my boss a new keyboard.
              Lmao I just read that too, it's fantastic I'll have to remember that next time I see me a street-preacher.

As for being mistaken for a woman, it happens to me all the time for nothing more than having long hair (I know this because it happened long before I started wearing skirts). I even had an elderly gent grab my ass in a pub once. I was too shocked to say anything, I just sat back down with my friends while staring off into the middle distance.
              ONI HEUIR NI FEDIR

Comment

I'm so not introducing you to the man who wants to marry me.

-RetailWorkhorse
                I thought you were going to marry ME!!!!
                "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

It feels like they're TRYING to get me to quit.
                  I've always felt like that.
                  Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Sliceanddice; Dude, RetailWorkhorse is a guy.

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                    I thought you were going to marry ME!!!!
                    You guys would make an uber couple.
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                      oh, how I despise those people... if you have nothing against someone (I don't need to be so specific as gays, this applies to every group) they you wouldn't be making fun of them.
                      Wait a sec. Sure you would! I fully expect to be able to make fun of the gay people I know, just like they they expect to be able to make fun of me. We just insult each other to our faces, so its polite-like.
                      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post

You guys would make an uber couple.
                        ... are you saying boys cant hug teddybears!!!! thats sexiest
                        (oh and i knew that duh)

Comment

I sometimes get people who mistake me for a girl.

When it starts to become frequent, I know it's time for a haircut.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                            awwwww *gets retailwork horse her teddy* she make it all feel better
                            Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                            Heh... The confusion....

Slice was referring to herself and the teddy as "her" and "she" not RetailWorkhorse.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

yes my teddy as i am a girl and my teddy's name is mother cause shes the mother of all my bears so she is of course a she

Comment

Working...
                              X